Ooooo Prince.. Mhm Shamee

I Dedicated this chapter to MindlessMsPerez cause she gives really good feedback and i be laughing to hard when i read them :)) Go Fan Her

((Few Hours Later))

Your sitting on the couch eating a pie? yea a pie.. and Ray comes downstairs.

Ray: Hey babe..
You: Uhmm hi?
Ray: What was all that yelling earlier?
You: Oh, my husband and his little sister got into an argument.
Ray: hold up. hold up. hold up. stop right there… Your who-da-whaa?!
You: My husband?
Ray: What the hell!!!! I go to sleep for 3 hours and come downstairs and my girlfriend is married!!
You: Wait, im your girlfriend?
Ray: Not anymore! Go run along to your lil “husband”
You: Nooo! Im confused Ray! Lemme explain what happened
Ray: Why should I?
You: Uhmm, what about the boys?!
Ray: What about them?
You: You not gonna be in there lives?!!
Ray: Of coarse i will, imma pay child support and everything!
You: Bu-but your leaving me?
Ray: (YN) your married… Thats a BIG step from just boyfirend/girlfriend whoever he is should be the luckiest man alive to have someone as beautiful, smart, generous, funny, and on and on as you.
You: But Ray.. I-I love you
Ray: And (YN) I will ALWAYS love you. Just remember that. But whos the lucky guy?
You: Uhmmm….. The curly afro guy.. his sister yelled somthing like “Jacob Perez” or some like that
Ray: Princeton..

You see Ray getting real red and clinching his fist

You: Ray, are you okay
Ray: …… (getting angrier)
You: Breath!!
Ray: YOU FUCKING FELL FOR PRINCETONS TRICK!! HE KNEW YOU HAD MEMORY LOSE AND HE STILL DID THIS.. UGHH. WHERE HE AT!? CAUSE IM FINNA BEAT HIS ASS. (takes a deep breath) (YN) your NOT married to Jacob! He fooled you!
You: What do you mean fooled me.. I was getting my juice and he came behind me and blah blah said he was my husband and a girl came down and starrted yelling at him
Ray: DADA!?
You: I guess I-(starts crying) I dont know who to belive Ray!!

Ray came up to you and guided you to the couch. Yall sat down and you cried into Rays neck for what seemed like hours until you were sleep. After you went to sleep Ray put you on his lap like like a baby i would guess and he watched you sleep. An hour passed and Prince came in the door.

Rays POV:

Princeton came through the door and all my anger came back. I took (YN) upstairs and layed her down and came back downstairs.

Prince: (laughing) So wheres my wife?
Ray: (pushes him) You think its funny taking over someone who cant remember what happened 5 minutes ago!?
Prince: (pushes back) What the hell you talking about?!
Ray: (pushes him to the wall pinning him to it) Trying to take my girl while she dont remember a thing! You knew exactly what you were doing!
Prince: (trying to get out of Rays grip) Man, LET ME GO!
Ray: Nahh nigga!

Ray hit Prince whick made him hit the ground. Ray got ontop of him and started beating the living daylights outta him. to finish up he went through the series.

Ray: Didnt (punch) Yo’ (punch) Mama (punch) Ever (punch) Teach (punch) You (punch) Better!! (punch)

Ray stands up over Prince who is in the floor bleeding.

Ray: Now ive always told you not let my height get to you.. and look you learned forreal today! Nunca cada vez se acercan (YN) más que un amigo. ¿Lo tienes? despedida! (((Don’t ever come near (YN) other than a friend again. Got it? goodbye)))

Ray went upstairs

thoughts:

Lil blaxican thought he was all tough.. mhm and hes suppost to be my “bestfriend” and probably aint even know i took some Spanish classes to go with him to Mexico next month.. guess that was a waste of my money. (looks over at (YN)) I really didnt wanna break up with her.. when she wake up imma apoligize for everything that happened.. thats IF she remembers :)