Secrets And Dangers

Hey guys I am @NerdetteReads my dear friend louisloveskevin9 has asked me to help out with her book and sorry if I mess up on a couple of things that has to do with our2life I only just started watching them and let me say this nicely done boys. You guys are amazing and again sorry if I don't know much, but louisloveskevin9 knows I have dealt with drama at our school, due to haters and figured NerdetteReads would be perfect for this job Love ya's from us both and enjoy!

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Goodnight guys and we love you guys," Ricky and I finish off the video, of which we have been streaming for hours. I decided to call delivery and get some pizza. I clumsily fell onto the soft couch, but then realized...

"I am so sorry Trevor, I didn't mean t-" he cut me off with a warm kiss from his soft lips.

"Jade, you worry too much, stop. Please?" I hear my brother and his friends pretend to be gagging.

I huff and walk up to my room. Trevor enters and sighs.

"Don't worry about them. We can do the same to Ricky and Connor when they're on the verge of love-making" Trevor smirks at my uncontrollable giggling. I then realize the bed shifting and Trevor is now next to me.

He moves a stray piece of hair and places it behind my ear. I giggle lightly at the movement and feel his hot breath on my face and soon the couple of inches between us turned into centimeters and then millimeters. We were so close and my breath hitched in my throat as I felt his soft lips on mine again.

The gesture overwhelms me as he bites my bottom lip lustfully, I refuse, but soon give in. His tongue is fighting for dominance and I soon give in on that too. I just want to be closer to him than I already am, if that's even possible.

He straddles me and holds my hands above my head by my wrists. He pulls away and looks at me and I furrow my eyebrows at this movement. "Why'd you stop?" I question and continue with,"please, don't stop."

I sit up, while he is still straddling my lap. I start to unbutton his shirt while he kissed down my neck. I finished unbuttoning his shirt and he slid it off. he then came back to my neck and kissed my soft spot. I let out a soft moan. He then sucked on my soft spot. I then felt something long and sharp on my neck.

Trevor whispered in my ear, "Don't scream and fight back". I nodded, and he then went to my neck.

I let out a soft moan. "Trevor, what'd you do?" I question, clearly out of breath.

He didn't answer me. I was about to ask again but he then took my shirt off, he then took off my jeans and his right after. We were then left in our undergarments.

I wasn't sure if I was ready but it thought that if I really love Trevor then I will do it with him.

He un-clasped my bra and slid it off. He then started to kiss down my neck. When he got to my soft spot I moaned and he sucked on it and gently bit the delicate skin. After biting my skin he lightly blew on it, making a stinging sensation a calming atmosphere. I hope Ricky isn't here. Slowly he slips off my last piece of clothing. I start gasping for air as the beat of my heart starts to pick up, beating faster than I thought was possible.

As if there was a shot in-between my breasts he licks it. Still licking, he goes down to the point where my thighs start to form a v-shape. "Wait. Wait. Wait," I gasp out. Trevor stops immediately, respecting my space.

He nervously smiles at me and I see his canine are to a sharp point, sharper than average. He seems to notice I'm looking and takes my wrist. Trevor lightly bites it and my back arches. "Ar-are you a-"