A lesson to learn

*Recap*

I turned around and bumped into one of his friends, Trevor Moran,...

He kissed me. In ways it felt so wrong yet so right....

"When we get to the house, go to the backyard and wait for us" Ricky said...

"You maybe my brother Ricky, but you definatly will never see me again. EVER! Who knows, I just might end up like mom and dad! DEAD!"...

"What did you mean by 'end up like mom and dad, dead'?"

"I meant that I'm going to......"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 Jade's POV

"I meant that I'm going to......" I stopped talking and started balling. Trevor pulled me closer to him and I cuddled into his chest and sobbed. Trevor rubbed circles on my back and whispered things like: 'shhh' 'it will all be okay' and 'I will always love you, no matter what'. He soon calmed me down enough, to the point that my eyes were dry. I can't believe that I considered to comit suicide. Trevor clearly showed me that I am loved, and that I was just to blind to see that both Trevor AND Kian love me too much to let me go. I shouldn't kill myself all because of a couple people who don't like me, even if it's my brother. Hopefully it will all stop...... one day. Just one day it will all stop and I will be free from Ricky's rain of terror(not literally. geez have some common sense).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY HOW DID YOU LIKE IT?

I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE. YOU SEE THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A LESSON INSIDE OF A CHAPTER.

WHAT THE LESSON IS, IT'S THAT IF YOU ARE BULLIED, DON'T LET THEM GET TO YOU AND BREAK YOU TO THE POINT THAT CUT, TRY SUICIDE, OR SELF HARM IN ANYWAY. WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAYIS KEEP YOUR HEAD HIGH AND DON'T THINK IN A NEGITIVE WAY. STAND UP AND IF THEY SAY SOMETHING MEAN TO YOU JUST SAY SOMETHING LIKE: 'THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENT' OR IF THEY SAY THAT YOUR UGLY THEN SAY: ' ROSES ARE RED, VIOLETS ARE BLUE, GOD MADE ME PRETTY, NOW WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU'

ALSO FELLOW HARMONIZERS IF YOU FIND THE FIFTH HRAMONY REFERANCE THEN COMMENT 'I HAVE A CHICKEN BUTT'

OKAY WELL

COMMENT

FOLLOW

VOTE

SHARE

AND

SODA

CANDY

LOLLIEPOPS

AND

CHOCOLATE

BYExoxo