You're Going To Be The Death Of Me

Jade's POV

I was sitting in my room....... all alone. Trevor went to talk to Ricky with Connor and Kian.

Ricky burst into my room: "I don't care if I hurt you. You deserve it bitch! You killed mom and dad, and you are just a murderer." I started crying, He just kept yelling: "You shouldn't be crying bitch", He left the room, leaving me crying all alone in my room.

'this, this is for all the girls, boys all over the world, whatever you've been told, your worth more then gold' I quietly sang to myself. it was gold by Britt Nicole. This song always made me feel better.

I went into my bathroom. I looked around and saw my razor. Ricky doesn't care any way so why not damage my body just for the fun of it.

I grabbed the razor and put it to my arm and slid it across my arm making a cut. The pain felt good and I cut until I had almost eight cuts on each arm.

As I was about to make another cut, Trevor walked in and ran to grab the razor from my hands.

"HEY!!!" I yelled at him.

"Why are you doing what I thought you said you would never do?" He asked. I started crying, he came over and held me in his arms while I cried. Trevor got up and got stuff to clean and cover my cuts with.

"Come on lets go down stairs" He said, and I followed

When we went downstairs, Ricky glared daggers at me and Trevor.

I sat down next to Trevor. An hour later, Ricky then out of nowhere mumbled something. All I heard was 'he' and 'hot'

Ricky's POV

I waited as Trevor came down with the bitch, AKA Jade.

When they came down I glared at them.

I looked away and starred at Connor's flawless body. God why does he have to be so hot. Wait, did I just call Connor hot? No I couldn't have it was probably my- oh who am I fooling. I just called my best friend hot.

"What did you say Ricky?" Connor asked. Oh did I say that out loud. I looked up to see everyone in the room staring at me confused except Jade she gave me a knowing look.

"Ummmm me and Ricky will be right back" Jade said, getting up and pulling me with her.  She pulled me outside.

"WHAT WAS THAT" She whisper-yelled at me.

"I don't know" I said.

"WELL I DO. I heard you say he and hot. Who is it?"

"I'm not telling you."

"What why not? I won't tell him. I promise."

"NO"

 "Fine I will just guess"

"Go ahead but you will never get it"

"Connor" -.-

"I hate you" I said.

"OH MY GOD. YOU LIKE CONNOR" She whisper yelled.

"PSSSSSHHHH, NOOOO" I said but she is my sister so she knows me better then I know myself.

"OH MY GOD. YOU GUYS WOULD BE SO CUTE TOGETHER" She yelled really loud.

I slapped my hand on her mouth: "SHHHHHHH, be quiet I don't want Connor to know-" I got cut off.

"Don't want me to know what, Ricky?"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 OMG DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN

SUSPENSE

SORRY I LEFTYOU AT THAT CLIFF HANGER YOU GUYS

THE SONG ON THE SIDEIS SO GOOD

I LOVE THIS SONG

THANKS

BTW

THIS IS ALL I COULD THINK OF AT THE TIME.

OK SO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF JADE CUTTING?

WHAT ABOUT RICKY BEING GAY?

LIKE IT

HATE IT

TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS

V

WELL GOT TO GO

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

SHARE

BYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEExxxxx