The Worst Beating Yet

SOOO I AM KEEPING THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS UP FOR THE REASON BEING THATIWORKED SOOOOOOOOO HARD ON THEM AND I DONT WANT TO DELETE THEM SO PLEASE READ THEM. PLUS I AM ALSO MAKING THIS A O2L AND ONE DIRECTION FANFIC CAUSE I LOVE BOTH AND IT WOULD BE RICKYS DREAM TO MEET THEM. BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP SOON AND THATS ALL THE WAY AT THE END. I CURRENTLY HAVE WRITERS BLOCK SO IF YOU COULD PLEASE HELP ME OUT THAT WOULD BE AWESOME LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

AND HAVE YOU HEARD KATY PERRY'S ALBUM PRISM?

IT'S AMAZING GO BUY IT ON ITUNES. OR IN A STORE.

IT'S AMAZING.

BUT ANY WAY,

GO READ THESE CHAPTERS I WORKED MY BUTT OFF ON THEM SO READ THEM

THAT WOULD BE SOOOO RAD

BUT GO READ

NOW

V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jade's POV

The last bell rang, yay, note the sarcasum. I'm not excited to go home because of my brother. Ricky. Ever since the murderer killed our mom and dad, while we hid in the bathroom and called the cops, he abused me about six months after the murder blaming me for the murder. plus his friends help him beat me

I walked to my locker and put my stuff away and grabbed my homework and closed my locker.

I turned around and bumped into one of his fiends, Trevor Moran, everyone that was in the hallway were gone, so that left the two of us, in the hallway, alone, with no one around. ok if you don't know what i'm saying I saying he's going to beat me.

"What do you want?" I asked really scared.

No reply.

"If Ricky sent you here to beat me then go ahe-" I had no time to finish because he smashed his lips onto mine. He was kissing me. In ways it feels so wrong but feels so right. I felt the sparks between us, between the kiss. I started kissing back. I heard a little voice inside my head saying, 'Stop kissing him. He helps your brother beat you. STOP!!'  but I didn't listen and kept the kiss going.

We were inturupted when someone yelled "TREVOR! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING KISSING JADE!" Someone yelled causing us to break apart.

I looked at who it was that yelled at us. Standing there about a couple feet away from us was Kian.

Kian rarely hit me or called me names, but when he did it was around the boys when they were beating me. He was always been the one I would go to after a beating to cry. He was secretly my best friend. He would just act like he hated me in front of the other boys.

"Kian. i can explain" Trevor said so scared. I guess he was scared of him.

"No need to, because I will never tell Ricky or the others. Promise." Kian says. Trevor was just as surprised as I was. Lets just pray he does'nt tell a soul.

"Okay but seriously let me explain." Trevor said still insisting that he tell us.

"Okay fine. Explain, but your just wasting your breath doing so" I said. I noticed that this is the first time I spoke in a while. I guess I am growing mute.

"I kissed her because......" he turned towards me and looked me in the eyes, "because.......... I Love You Jade" he said his eyes still pouring into mine. "I have for a while and , I'm so sorry for beating you up. Everytime I felt sooooo bad. I'm so sorry, please forgive me." he pleaded.

Should I for give him? I know I really like him. Maybe I should give him a second chance, I guess. I think I'm going to give him one more shot. Because he deserves it, plus he is just so cute. Wait? Did I just call him cute?

"Yes I forgive you." I said. Then Ricky came and told us to go to the car. As I walked by him, he stopped me. Okay, I am scared as fuck now.

"What Ricky?" I asked trying to hide the fear in my voice.

"When we get home, go to the backyard and wait for us" he said. Was he amused by my pain. But I can't argue with him, or he will abuse me even worse, so I have to go with every thing he says, even if I don't want to.

"Okay" I said and shuffled off to the car.

When we got home, I went to the backyard and waited for the boys to come outside. When they did Ricky came over and punched me three times in the stomach. I crumpled down to the ground in pain. Then JC and Sam came over and started kicking my frail body along side with Ricky. Five minuites later, they stopped and stared to laugh at me. I struggled to get up. It took me a minuite to get fully up on to my feet.

The four boys stopped laughing and looked at me. "You maybe my brother Ricky, Bu you definatly will never see me again. EVER! Who knows, I might just end up like mom and dad! DEAD!" I yelled at him with tears forming in my eyes.

I ran to my room, tears pouring out of my eyes.

I heard a knock at my door. "GO AWAY!" I yelled. "Jade, it's Trevor, Kian, and Connor. Please let us in"

Why is Connor here? wasn't he laughing at me?

"FINE, come in" I said. The door opened and Kiam, Trevor, and Connor walked in, closing the door behind them.

Trevor sat next to me, "What did you mean by 'end up like mom and dad, DEAD' ?"

"I meant that I am going to......"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY

SO HOWDYA LIKE IT?

BTW THIS ENTIRE BOOK IS DEDICATED TO @NERDETTEREADS. SHE IS AWESOME SHE SET ME AND MY CRUSH UP.

EVEN THOUGH WERE JUST FRIEINDS.

BE SURE TO

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

AND

BYE