i met my angel at my worst state part 2

this part shows scott pov and another kenzie pov.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PART 2

SCOTT POV:

today is Jay, my cousins, birthday and we're having the party at my house. it's quite packed even it's still 10 pm. he invites all of his friends though they havent met since forever. he just love the crowds. i'm just sitting and playing at the game room, not to interested with the party. i'm playing the DJ Hero when jay burst in.

"hey, bro. what are you doing here??" he's screaming over the music.

"i'll pass. have fun, enjoy your birthday." i said without remove my glance from the game.

"uuugghh, c'mon. it's your house. you should join the party." he standing in front the tv blocking my view, "there's a boosts and loooootssss of boops.c'mmon, we'll have fun tonight." he start pulling me off the couch and giving me his puppy eyes.

"jeez.stop those eyes. you looked like a gay begging to be bang." i stand up as i slap his head, "k, i'll join you. but dont throw any of your babes to me, okay"

he just grin and pull me to the living room, where the party held. DAMN!!!ITS A MESS. i dont want to clean the shit tommorow morning.

i just sit on the stair, watching everybody. there's dome whose making out on the couch, dancing n grinding each other on the dance floor, jay and his friend are having drink competition with some girls. maybe they're his babes. jay is a player, or by his word "a free styler". every girls he's f**k is his babes.and everyday he f**ked with more than 1 girls. sometimes i wondering why he hasnt got an STD yet.

it's quite boring here, i'm not that into with the crowd and the music, so i just grab some beer and go to my room. jeez, all my room is full. my house is big. there are 10 rooms. mine, my parents, my brother, my sisters, and the rest are the guest rooms. i only lock mine and my parents room, so there's 8 free rooms and by now they already full. whatta party..

i got in my room and listening my ipod and read 'the lost symbol'. i dont know how long i've been in my room, when jay burst in with a girl.

"hey, why you coming here? there is another free room you can use for banging the girls." i yelled.

"sorry bro, " jay slurred, " it's full. they already use the other room. beside im not banging her..yet" he said while smirking.

"what do you mean by yet? and why the f**k you bring her to my room. i told you, dont throw any of slut to me." i really annoyed now.

" dont you see, she's sooooo waste. and i'm not throwing her to you. i'm planning to gang bang her after the other finish with their girls."he's grinning eye to eye.

WTF??!!" what??!!are you f**king nuts? she can report you to police as a rape if you do that." i'm flipping out.

jay burst out laughing, "relax bro.she's not gonna do that. she's a F**KING SLUT. she's not gonna report it. she will ENJOYED IT." he emphasized the last part.

i glared at him and slightly glance at the girl. she's not looked like a slut. she's not in the skimpy and slutty outfit. she's in a black skinny jeans and some kind of white shirt. i cant see clearly her face, it's closed by her hair.i just saw that she has a plump pink lips. natural pink lips.

"c'mmon bro. give me a break this time. it's my birthday." jay started to whine.

i dont want to deal with him right now, so i just say, " whatever, but dont bring me up if you f**ked up, comprende?"