part 10

hey..this is the next chap..

the 10th chap/part.

read and enjoy..

hope u like it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Scott pov:

Bunda and zie already been talking for half an hour now. I and Sam already told her everything she needs to know. The party, jay and his gang bang partners, the fought, and jay's threat at lunch. What else did she want to know? I stood up and started pacing.

"any idea what she want to talk about?" I asked everybody. I looked to steph and sisca and they just shrugged. I turned to Sam and he's frowning.

"her stories. She'd listened jay's and our stories now it's zie's turn. Relax, Scott. Bunda will like her." Sam tried to assured me.

"I like her." steph announced.

"same here. She's cool. No wonder though." I turned to her, confused with her statement.

"no wonder bout what?' I'd a bad hunch bout it, but it still came out from my mouth.

They're looked at each other and smirked smugly, they all turned to me and said at the same time. "you're being whipped."

I rolled my eyes. I don't want to argue with them right now. There's something I needed to concerned more. Not that I'd been whipped like they said, it's just zie's a good... friend?

After almost an hour, FINALLY bunda came out from the library with zie. I cant read their expressions. Bunda used her poker face and she's really good at it. Zie? I cant tell. A bit sad, angry, pissed. Sam, steph and sisca now stood next to me. We waited for bunda to say a word or gave any sign of approval or rejection. All I know is, if bunda rejected her or insult her I'll blame it all to jay. He's the one who started this. Slowly, a smile appeared on bunda face,

"makan yuk, bunda lapar." (Let's eat, I'm hungry) she cheered. She winked to me as she passed me. God, I feel relieve now. I can see confused on zie's face. I know that she didn't understand what bunda said. I came to her and nodded my head to dining room direction.

"c'mon. She's hungry."

"huh?" she still confused (and lil bit nervous too perhaps.)

"that's what she said. She's hungry." When she just stared at me I know I need to explained to her, "I'll explain later. Now, we go to eat before she started scr.." before I finished we hear bunda's yell from kitchen.

"GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE BEFORE 3 OR I'LL FEED IT TO THE DOG!!"

"WE'RE COMING BUN." I yelled back, "c'mon before she pissed." I grabbed zie's hand and pulled her to dining room. Everyone already sit on their usual seat. Sisca was the first who saw us. She looked at us and I see the widest grin in her face. I hear someone cleared their throat, I turned to my side and saw steph wiggling her eyebrows. What's wrong with them? But then I feel something moving on my hand, that's when I realized that I'm holding her hand. She's trying to pulled her hand from mine. I looked at her and I saw that she's like tomato. Totally red.

I really want to slap my own head. I always denied that I'd been whipped or even had some feeling for her, but now, here I am holding her hand. I released her hand and told her to sit next to sisca,

"no, you sit next to him." Bunda told her. I looked at bunda with 'what are you trying to do?' look, but her response just shrugged and sit next to Sam. So, as bunda told her, zie's sitting next to me then we started eating. Sisca and steph kept asking zie as we ate. Finally, she began to relax and be her usual self. Sometimes bunda will asked her too but most of the time she just watched her while she's talking with Sam and my 2 'talkative' sisters.