Chapter 4

Melanie's point of view:

I heard the door close.

'How should I create a zombie' I thought. I picked up my phone and called Alexis, Alexis was a person I knew from college.

"Hey, could you come over for a bit?" I asked.

"Yea. why?" her voice coming through the phone.

"I need your help with something" I replied. I waited 1 hour, there was a knock at the door.

'Yay this must be her' I thought. I ran down the stairs and answered the door, I was right it was her. she was wearing a black mini skirt, florescent pink thights and top, a black denim jacket and black slip on shoes, her strawberry blond hair up in a messy bun. I invited her in for a cup of coffee, while I was making the coffee i put sleeping tablets in her coffee to knock her out for a while. I took her in to my lab and tied her up and gagged her, she was my test subject. I put a sign on my door saying 'do not enter'. 1 hour later Alexis was awake, the room was dark. The only light came from the small window in the basement, I was hidden in the shadows watching her expressions change.

'She will be my first experiment' I thought. I heard the door open and close. 'They're home' was all I could think, I walked up the stairs and in to the kitchen.

"Hi" I greeted with an innocent smile, they just glared at me, I felt slightly hurt.

'I wonder what they talked about when they were out'. I walked back down to my lab and put a Kitsune mask on and walked over to my table near where Alexis was tied up. I started mixing some stuff up to try and create some thing that is untraceable, that I could put in the main water and products.

'All I have to do is what' I thought. An evil smile played on my lips under my mask.

"MEL!!!" Kat yelled from up stairs, I turned around and stormed up the stairs. Before I opened the door I took off my mask.

"What?" I asked.

"Do you have money for coffee?" She asked.

"There is a jar of coffee in my room. You have permission to get it" I said while going back down to my lair and putting my mask back on to start my experiments.