Some things never change

Cavs one tonight so thought i'll update.
-
June 19,2016

Yn sat at home watching the Cavs and warriors game.Whoever one this game one the 2016 championship.Time was running out and Cleveland had the ball.The ball was passed to Kyrie Irving,Yn's favorite player.Her teenage hormones went crazy anytime she seen him on tv.Although there was a 9 year gap between the two and the fact she never met him,she always believed they would be together one day.

"Shoot the ball Kyrie !!" Curry was guarding him and time was running out, "Shoot that three bae!" yn yelled at the tv.

Kyrie shot the ball right in front of Curry face making a three.

93-89

Cleveland won!

"That's my baby,"yn yelled and did a little dance.

-
7 years later
June 17,2023

Yn was a known world-wide actress and is now 23.She walked through the arena with security guards on both sides of her.She sat court side only missing the first two minutes of the finals.It was game 7, and the Cavs and Spurs were going head to head to win a ring.Like 7 years ago,she was still rooting for the Cavs.Watching the games were different now because she was dating the Cavs point guard.Kyrie Irving.They've been dating for a year now but in Yn's head they've been dating since 2016 😂.

Anytime Yn would come to the Cavs games,the media would always record and take pictures of her rooting on the Cavs and trash talking the other team.The attention was always on her when she attended the games,which she didn't mind.

It was the fourth quarter and it was 25 seconds on the clock.The score read 97-97.Lebron had the ball in his hand,dribbling the ball so the time can go down.It was now 5 sec left and he past the ball to Kyrie.Everyone stood to their feet,including Yn.

"Shoot that three bae!"Yn yelled at Kyrie who most likely didn't even hear her.

Kyrie faked like he was going to shoot the ball making Khawi Leonard move towards the court.Kyrie took this opportunity to shoot the ball.As soon as he threw the ball up the time ran out,just in time for it to count.

"And Kyrie Irving with a 3 !" the sports commentator yelled,"The Cleveland Cavaliers have one the 2023 championship !" he said.

The team ran on to the court,happy about the win.
-
"You played really good out there baby," Yn said giving Kyrie a kiss.

"Thankyou babe.You know what's the best part about winning afterwards ?"he said laying down on the bed.

"What?" Yn asked laying down with him.

"Seeing the memes of you rooting for the Cavs," he said chuckling and scrolling through his phone, "This my favorite video of you at the game though,"he said passing me his phone.

It was a video of Yn yelling,"shoot that three bae!"

"Did you hear me yell that though? because you did make a three,"she laughed.

"I honestly didn't but that's so ironic,"he laughed also.

Kyrie went to take a shower leaving Yn to her thoughts.She thought about the 2016 championship and how she said the same thing as this year.She giggled at the similarity.She went to Twitter to tweet.

Its crazy how I would scream at the tv saying "Shoot that three bae!" (to Kyrie).7 years later and i'm still screaming the same thing 😂❤️.

She tweeted it and layed back down,thinking.

"I guess some things never change," she said bro herself.
--------
I'm a little rusty on writing imagines so bare with me 🙄.