You In Love ?

Sorry I Took To Long To Update.Im Actually In Process Of Finishing Up A Imagine So Bare With Me 😩.

:

Yn Pov..

"Yn where are you?" my manager said through the phone.

"I'm still getting ready, remember you said I had 30 mins to get to the airport." I said putting everything I needed in my bag.

"I said that 30 minutes ago..Hurry I don't wanna have the pilot waiting for to long."

"Ok Im On My Way." I said hanging up.

Being an actress can be stressful sometimes with all the traveling but this is my passion.

Looking around my boyfriends room, I couldn't find my keys.

"Shit..Kyrie!!"

I came down the steps to see him and his teammates watching a pre-season football game.

"Ohh hey guys..Kyrie have you seen my keys?"

Kyrie got up from his seat while I frantically looked for my keys so I won't be late.As I was walking out the kitchen to check the living room for my keys Kyrie was leaned against the wall with my keys in his hand.

"Omg thank you so much babe!"

I grabbed the keys from him and put it in my bag.

"Im leaving babe..give me a kiss." I demanded looking up to him.

"Uhh baby .." he scratched the back of his head looking over to his friends.

"They aren't even worried about us and besides they have wives and girlfriends so they'll understand."

He looked over at his friends who were smirking but still watching the game.

Kyrie gave me a quick nip on the lips.

"That's how you kiss your girlfriend your not going to see for two months?" I said placing my hands on his hips as he chuckled.

He placed his hands on my cheek giving me a nice long kiss.

"Was that better?" he smirked looking down at me.

"Yes way better.Okay now I have to go..I love baby." I said standing on my tippy toes to wrap my arms around his neck.

"I love you too." he said lowly.

"What ? What was that ? I couldn't hear you." I said laughing.

He was embarrassed because of his friends cackling at us in the living room.

"Babee.." he dragged out as I raised my eyebrow at him. " You really going to make me say it again?" I nodded. "I love you too." he said a bit louder from the first time.

"Louder!" I said causing his friends to full out laugh.

"I Love You Too Yn!" he said loudly.

I laughed with his friends.I walked over to the front door.

"Why y'all friend gotta be so complicated?" I said referring to Kyrie.

The laughed making Kyrie shake his head at us.

"Babe I'm really going to miss you."I pouted with my hand on the door knob.

"Ima miss you too Yn." he smiled.

"And don't you going messing around because two months is quite long and you wouldn't want me to have to kill you and the girl." I said seriously as he laughed.

"You don't have to worry about that because I'm all about you."

I smiled.

"Bye baby." he said smiling back at me.

I waved at him and opened up the door to walk out.But before I did I looked back at Kyrie who looked back at me.

But before I did I looked back at Kyrie who looked back at me

I smiled and hopped in my car heading towards the airport.

Kyrie Pov..

"Bye baby." Kevin attempted to sound like me.

I shook my head as the boys laughed at me.

"Im all about you." Tristan said making fun of me and causing everyone to laugh.

"Fuck y'all."

"Come on guys cut him some slacking.." Iman said smirking a bit.

"You in love bro?" J.R. asked causing everyone to get silent and look at me.

I paused a minute looking at these fools.It was so obvious that I was.

"Yeaah"

"Ahhhhhh!!!!" they all said laughing.

I shook my head and laughed with them.

*Just a small update but make sure to vote and comment!!!

*
Just a small update but make sure to vote and comment!!!