How We Met

Decided to upload this because its his birthday!!

Excuse any errors or mistakes.
~

Yn Pov..

" So Girl , How'd Y'all Meet ? " my nosey cousin asked sipping her tea.

I looked around the room to see all of her friends waiting to hear my story.

"Go Ahead And Tell Us..We Wanna Know How You Met His Fine Ass."One of my cousin friends said which caused everyone to agree with her.

Groupies..Smh.

"Well It All Started When Drake Decided To Throw A Party..."

*
"You Know Drake Throwing A Party Today , We Should Go." my best friend Winnie said on the other side of the phone.

" my best friend Winnie said on the other side of the phone

"Nah , I'll Pass.."

"Please Yn ! You Can't Mope Around All Day Over A BreakUp That Was A Month Ago.."

I Looked At The Framed Picture Of Me And Brandon That Was Sitting On My Night Stand.I Turned The Picture Over And Bit The Inside Of My Lip.She Was Right .. i Shouldn't Be Moping Over A Guy Who Cheated.

I'm Defiantly Never Dating A Athlete Again!

"You're Right..To hell with athletes.Give me 20 mins and i'll be ready."

"Say no more!" she squealed and hung up.

*
"Damn..Drake throws the best parties." Winnie said and i nodded.

I looked around Drake's big ass backyard to see everyone having a good time.

"I see my home girl, ima holla at her real quick." I nodded and she walked off.

I walked around the party trying to find somebody I know and I just so happened to run into Drake.

"Yn, I didn't expect you to be here." Drake said pulling me into a hug.

"Winnie didn't tell you I was coming ?"

"I actually told her to invite you but I didn't think you'd really come."