Losin control

Unedited and sorry for any mistakes but enjoy!!!

*

"I love you,"Russ said over the phone.

He desperately hoped she'd finally said it back

He desperately hoped she'd finally said it back.But after seconds without her saying a word he grew livid.He understands her last relationship was a disaster and was a big mistake on her end but he'd never do anything like her last boyfriend did.

"Do you not love me or something?why won't you say it back to me ?" he questioned.

Yn knows that Russ really loves her and she loves him,but she doesn't trust herself anymore.She doesn't want to make the same mistake she did in falling in love with her previous boyfriend.She really wants to love Russ but she's scared she'll get hurt again.

"Russ don't say that.You know my last relationship just has me fucked up now."

"I'm nothing like him though..You just gotta believe me baby," he said sincerely.

She didn't want to hear it.She heard it all before from her previous relationship.Her mind was so mentally fucked up that she believe anybody she dated was out to break her heart like her last boyfriend.But that wasn't the case with Russ.

"I have to go Russ," she said trying to avoid this conversation ,"I'll talk to you later."she said biting her lip.

"Yn,you can't be fucking serious right now,"he said in frustration,"Don't you hang up on me!!" he yelled.

"I'm sorry.."she said before hanging up.

She started crying because the trust issues were getting in the way of their relationship.Yn ran to grab the alcohol to ease the pain she was enduring.After bottle number 2,Yn was official drunk and out of her mind.Still crying,she texting Russ saying that she's sorry for what she's putting him through,that's he's better off with somebody else,and that the world might just be better off without her.As she cried more,the thought of just ending it all seemed reasonable.

About 15 mins later,Russ seen Yn messages.Knowing the state of condition she was in,he hurried to her house.When he got to her house,the door was unlocked.He walked right into the sound of music blaring throughout the house.The music was up so high,he had know idea where the music was playing from.

"Yn?" he yelled out.

But there was no reply.He started to search her her big house.And to make matters worst,a song Russ wrote started to play.

"She's fallin' in love now, losin' control
Fightin' the truth, tryin' to hide
But I think it's alright, girl
Yeah, I think it's alright, girl," Russ sighed.

He couldn't believe how accurate this song was relating to this situation.

Continuing his search,he finally made it to her room.The room door was slightly cracked with a breeze coming from out the room.He walked in the room to see it empty.But the balcony door was cracked a jar,with the curtains blowing due to the wind.Russ silently prayed that he wouldn't find her body thrown over the balcony.He peeked his head through the door,to see Yn sitting on the edge of the balcony.What was obvious she was going to jump.

Yn sat there ready to end it all.Before she could jump off the balcony railing,she was pulled back.She didn't know who did it because of the many pills she took today,just in case she bitched out on jumping off the balcony.

Russ didn't panic seeing that Yn passed out,instead he grabbed the empty pill bottle in her hand and rushed her to the hospital.He couldn't believe what was happening right now.

*
Yn's eyes fluttered open as she noticed she was in a hospital.

"Ah,your up,"the doctor said.

The doctor explained to her that she overdosed and could've died if it wasn't for her boyfriend.Although she just wanted to end it all,she was very thankful for what Russ did.

"Where is he," she asked referring to Russ.

"He just stepped out,ill go get him," the doctor said before going to get Russ.

When Russ came through the door,Yn wasn't able to look him in his eyes.She held her head low as he walked over to her.

"Baby what were you thinking?you could've came to me if you were feeling suicidal.Did you not know that by you killing yourself would cause me and your family to be in so much grief!I--"Russ was saying before he was cut off.

"I love you Russ,"Yn said grabbing ahold his hands and finally looking him in his eyes.

This made Russ happy,but not happy enough to ignore the fact what she tried to do to herself.

"And before you go on,the doctor already told me that not only will I be on suicide watch but I will have to attend a mandatory group.But let's just forget this ever happened...please Russ," she said.

He felt reluctant to say yes but he did instead.

"Just know I'll be there for you every step through this process,"he said sincerely.

Yn started to tear up.She never had that type of support from a guy she was dating.She just stared at him,feeling so lucky.

"What?" Russ said with a little smile on his face .

"Nothing..I am so lucky that you're my boyfriend and I love you,like a lot,"she said with a smile.

"I love you too baby,"he said inviting himself in the hospital bed.

She giggled.

"Now let's talk about what's got you saying you love you after many tries of me getting you to say it to me?" he said causing them to laugh.

"I'm so lucky." she thought as Russ told her this funny story about his childhood.

She fell for him and hasn't gotten up since ❤️