Chapter 4: Action

"Ready?" Lissa asked me as she straightened my outfit out. I shook my head. "Nope." I scoffed, staring at my reflection in the mirror, she literally woke me up 2 hours before i usually woke up - just to do my hair and make-up. No wonder why she's so bright and bubbly in the morning and hits the sack after school. Damn girly girls. 

She rolled her eyes. "Well suck it up." She said and grinned, fixing my hair. My normally messy hair which i normally just brush and tie in a ponytail was let down and curled to hair stylist perfection, my face was contaminated with make-up. Well it wasn't as bad as i expected, she put on a bit of foundation and eyeliner, mascara and bronzer to 'tone my cheekbones', i didn't even know that was possible. I guess everything was possible with make-up, i was scared of what half my school looked like without make-up now. 

I had on a singlet that had the 'Chanel' symbol in the centre and clung to my body - i felt naked. And i had on a pair of high waisted skinny jeans, she was going to put me in a pink skirt and i told her i wouldn't do it if she made me get in that thing, which she gave in by. And of course, my favourite part of the outfit was the platform heels i was wearing. I admit, i did look good, when i put effort into my looks. 

I rolled my eyes back at my twin, "Ha." I scowled dryly and grabbed her bag - which was now my bag, and put in my script and books in. "Can we just get this day over and done with?" I sighed as i walked out the room uncomfortably then stopped in my tracks, my eyes wide. "Liss! What if mom se-" I hissed, then my mom stopped me. "Lilith?" She gasped, "You actually look like a girl!" She squealed. I scowled at her. "Thanks for the love, mom." I snapped sarcastically and ate a steaming hot and crispy pancake on the table. She laughed and kissed my cheek. "You look beautiful dear, good job Lissa." She winked at Lissa who grinned.

"The world is turning against me." I moaned and pouted eating another pancake with a huff. Lissa rolled her eyes at me and grabbed an apple, "Come on, we have a plan to take action in!" She said giddily, grabbing my hand and steering me away from my beautiful fluffy pancakes, i grabbed two pancakes and ate it whilst being dragged into Lissa's car. 

She burst out laughing when she saw me with the pancakes, "Lil, you trying to make yourself fat?" She teased, i glared at her. "I'm hungry." I huffed and sat inside the car and prayed that today would be quick and easy like every other day i was invisible.

I was wrong. When i stepped out everyone was asking Lissa who her new 'friend' was. She said that i was from California and was a really good gymnast and came here because they were friends and was staying at her house. Everyone actually spoke to me. Some said i looked familiar, which i quickly smiled and said 'people say i look like Miranda Kerr.' I lied, Lissa gave me a look and smirked. I pursed my lips at her and made my way past the crowds who were talking to Lissa.

As i squeezed past i slammed into someone and gasped as i fell back because of my stupid heels and braced myself for the impact of the ground, put instead i felt hands gripping my waist, my eyes snapped open and widened, staring at my saviour. It was Damien Gregory, Dave's brother, also a dick head. I cleared my throat and balanced my self, pulling myself from his grip. 

He smirked at me, "So you're Lissa's infamous mystery new friend." He says. I give him a smile, narrowing my eyes. "Guess i am, in the matter of 10 minutes.” I say sarcastically and walked past him before he gripped my wrist. I spun around and looked at him. "What?" I sighed, i was going to be late for History and my teacher was going to kill me. "Does mystery girl have a name?" He asked with that charming smile of his. Honestly it felt good to be noticed by one of the Gregory brothers, but i wasn't going to say that to anyone. "Yeah, she does, and you'll have to find out, don't you?" I said before ripping away from his grip and heading to class, leaving a dumbfounded Gregory#2.