How To Crush A Player

Prologue:

Dave Gregory. The hottest guy on campus. The richest guy in the country. The most popular guy in school.

Then there's me. Lilith Black. The most quiet girl on campus. The lowest social status in school. The girl with the scholarship.

How did he end up falling for me and i end up falling for him? You'll think it would be something cute and cheesy like we were chemistry partners or soul mates or something to end up with the total opposite, but no. No. It was much worse. Because of a deal i agreed on. A deal that would get someone hurt. A deal that would get me popularity. A deal that would get me revenge. A deal that made someone fall in love for the first time.

A deal to date Dave Gregory for a month and to make him fall in love with me and crush his heart, not just for my sister, but for the other 100 girl's hearts that he broke.

Yet here i am, sitting at his front door steps, waiting for at least 2 hours now in the winter's air, waiting for him to come, waiting for his forgiveness. I craved for his forgiveness. His love. Why, you ask? Well, it's a long story, let's start from the first day he actually noticed me, the day my sister came to me crying, the day i decided that i was going to crush Dave Gregory.