Chapter 3: The Game Plan

Lilith Black

"So, why does everyone go crazy for a dickhead like Dave Gregory?" I rhetorically asked Lissa, who raised her eyebrow like I was dumb. I twisted my blue pen around my fingers. 

"He's the most sexiest man alive, what else?" She scoffed, rolling her eyes. I glared at her and sat in front of her, I knew she was still hurting; therefore putting out her anger, onto me. I sighed and then grabbed a piece of lined paper out of my bag and cleared my throat. 

"Remember that movie we watched? Mean Girls? How they took down Regina by making a list of all the things that made her...well Regina George? Well we're hijacking their idea and making a list of what makes Dave Gregory, Dave Gregory." I smirked at her. Oh I knew this was going to be fun. I would die to see the day Dave Gregory falls from his grace. Or watch his popularity fall down. His heart gets crushed.

Lissa's green eyes sparkled in excitement, clearly liking my grand plan. I grinned and took the lid off of my blue pen and cleared my throat and wrote on the sheet:

Game Plan: Crush Dave Gregory

-Looks

-Social Status

- Ego

So, we may have taken the scene from Mean Girls, but if this was the only way to make Dave Gregory fall from his graces, then so be it. We will crush him. 

I cleared my throat as Lissa was evilly grinning at the page and rolled my eyes and straightened my back and placed my hands on the table. "So, how exactly do you plan on taking Dave Gregory's...triple threat out?" Lissa asked me excitedly. Lissa really did want to crush him, and I wasn’t sure if this was a good or bad thing...

"Well, we can always make him lose his touch? I mean every girl in the school would date him in a milli-second; even you would go back to him if he asked you again." I scoffed looking at my sister who wasn’t making eye contact with me; clearly my idiotic sister would go back to him for popularity. Oh, she never learns. 

She scowled, "And? Your point is? You can't make all the girls decline an offer to go out with him. That's pretty much social suicide for the girl, literally." She pointed out. I groaned in frustration, "Who cares about your social status at the moment, Liss! The whole school doesn’t care about social status." I lied. I knew for a fact that our school evolved around who has 'better hair', who had 'better clothing', who 'dated the hottest guy', who had a 'bigger house', etc. 

Lissa laughed, "Really?" She asked with a smirk and her eyebrows raised, I rolled my eyes, "Okay, fine, I don't care about the stupid social food chain." I scowled. Both of us were silent for 5 minutes, and then she looked up at me, opening her mouth. I knew that look, my eyes widened as the light bulbs flashed in my head, I knew what she was going to say. "NO." I snapped before she could say anything.

She frowned and opened her mouth again, "You didn't even know what I was going to s-" She started, i snapped at her again. "NO. I will not be the girl to decline him." I snapped again. She pouted and grabbed my hands. "Come on! I thought you didn’t care about social status." She scowled, her eyes sharply staring at me. Again, i scowled at her. "Lissa! It's not that, it's he wouldn’t even ask me out in the first place and i haven’t dated anyone in 2 years." I explained to her, crossing my arms, tossing my brown waves over my shoulder. 

Her eyes brightened. "Oh, my dearest Lilith, that won't be a problem." She said with a sly smile, I raised my eyebrows at her, that smile meant she had some kind of evil plan processing in her girly, little mind. "What the hell are you thinking Lissa?" I asked cautiously. "I haven’t even agreed to anything yet!" I added quickly before she made me do something I would regret for the rest of my life.