Part 6: Meeting on the Eiffle Tower

Adrien/Chat Noir's POV

There's a knock on my door and I glance at the clock that sits in my nightstand, it reads 11:53pm. "Come in." I say because I know who it is, Lydia. "Hey, you ready?" She asks as she opens the door and closes it behind her. I nod. I guess she can tell that I'm nervous because she sits down on the bed beside me and pats my back. "Remember, we are going to explain to her about my past and about Duusu first, then go into about knowing each others identities." She says. "Okay, just, what if she doesn't trust you because of the whole Volpina thing?" I ask. "Then that's when we suggest the identities, because we know each other and trust each other without the masks." She says confidently. "What about the book?" I ask. "Lets leave that part out until we know Ladybug trust me, and us with our identities." I nod in agreement. "Okay. Plagg, claws out!" I say and I'm engulfed in a green light. "Duusu, feathers up!" Lydia says and she's engulfed in a blue light and appears in the same blue/purple/green outfit as before with a blue mask and peacock feathers that trail behind her. "Keep up if you can." She says laughing and flies out the window. "Hey! That's not fair." I yell at her and hop out the window following closely behind her.

Lydia's POV

We land on the top of the Eiffel Tower where there is a small balcony and Ladybug is already there. "Do you really trust her?" She asks Chat. "Yes, with my life." He replies and gives me a nod. "Okay, so you say you inherited your miraculous from your mom?" She asks me. "Yes, when she died 9 years ago." I say. "So you've been a hero for 9 years?" Ladybug asks in shock. "Oh no, I wouldn't have been able to be a hero when I was 6." I said with a laugh and continued, "my mom was a hero though, one of the best. There wasn't a real villain like Hawkmoth, so she fought criminals." I said. "How much do you know about the miraculous?" She asked and I looked over to Chat and spoke, "not much, I only know that there are 6 in total and about their basic powers. For instance, my power is air, yours is to create, Chat's is to destroy." "And why do you trust her so easily?" Ladybug asks Chat. "Because we know each other's identity." He says and she basically almost falls over the railing in shock. "Y-you WHAT?!" She says in anger. "Why can't we know who each other really is?" I ask crossing my arms. "Because it can jeopardize everything." She says in anger. "Well that's not how we see it. If we know more about each other we can protect each other better and really become a team." I say trying to calm her down as I'm starting to get a little angry. "That's not how this team works and who says that you are part of this team in the first place?!" She yells and I look over at Chat who knows that I'm getting angry now. "Excuse me? I am part of this team! You need me! If you didn't you would've have stopped Hawkmoth already! You two have the most powerful miraculouses and what are you doing with them? Saving people yeah, but not stopping the source!" I say almost yelling. "You can't just show up out of the blue and take charge here! We don't know you! For all we know you are one of Hawkmoth's victims!" She yells. "You know what, you don't know my story! But just for you I'll let you in on a secret if it will calm you down! I'm his sister!" I yell and point to Chat. Ladybug looks at Chat in shock then back at me. "If this is what you call a 'team' I don't want to be part of it. I'll see you at home." I say and take off without another word.

Chat/Adrien's POV

I look behind me and see Lydia head in the direction of our house and look back at Ladybug. "You should've went easy on her, she's just trying to help." I say and sit on the floor of the balcony. "Maybe I would've if you started with the fact that she's your sister." She says and sits next to me. "She wanted to see if you would trust her first. Without knowing who she is." I say. "Is that why she wants to know each other's identities, because you two know each other's?" She asks me with a worry look. "Not exactly, she wants to because she believes it will help bring us closer, help to defeat Hawkmoth, and we can patrol during the day without the masks." I say and lean back against the wall behind us. "If we do, we will be focusing on each others safety more rather than the victims or innocent bystanders." She says. "Maybe, but you should at least hear her out without yelling at each other." "Yea, sorry about that." "It's okay, My lady." I say and grin at her. "But if she's your sister then why is she just now showing up?" She asks. "You should ask Blue about that, she's had a tough childhood." I say and look down. "I'm sorry about your mom." Ladybug says and places her hand on mine. "Yea, it devastated her, I never saw her so-so broken and sad." I say and without a word we just sat there until the sun started to rise and I went back home.

I detransformed in my room and went to check on Lydia who was asleep on her room with the lamp on. I quietly turn it off and go back to my room to sleep for a few hours before getting up and going to school.