Part 3: The Reveal

Lydia's POV

The limo comes to a stop in front of a small bakery. "Here you are miss." The driver says and I thank him as I step out of the limo. "Lydia, over here!" I hear someone yell, I turn around to see Adrien with 3 other people sitting at a patio table outside the bakery. I walk over to them and take the empty seat between Adrien and a girl with brown hair. "Everyone, this is Lydia; Lydia, this is Nino, Marinette, and Alya." Adrien says as he points to a boy with glasses I'm guessing is Adrien's best friend, a girl with dark hair in pig tails, and another girl with brown hair, glasses, and a phone with a bright case on it in her hand. "Hi everyone." I say with a smile, since I'm not shy around anyone. I love meeting new people and making new friends. They all say hi and offer me a croissant that I gladly take and start eating it. "I honestly didn't know that Adrien had a sister, not even a twin." Alya says. "Yea not many people remember me, I lived with my auntie (mothers best friend)." I reply as I take my last bite of the croissant. "How did you know we were twins?" I added. "I can tell, you guys look very similar and you are in the same grade. You're starting school on Monday, right?" Alya says as she checks her phone. "Yup, I'm kinda excited." I say with a smile. "You should be! You'll really like it, we even have a fashion design class you can take!" Marinette says as her face starts to get red. "That's pretty cool, but I'm not that much into fashion design." I say. "You should be, its  as I love you in your blood." Nino adds with a laugh. "You have the skill for it." Adrien quickly says as he takes a bite of his third croissant. "You're an artist? So his Marinette." Alya says with a grin, I look at Marinette as she blushes. "That's cool, I would love to see some of you're designs." I say as I grab a second croissant. "For sure, if I can see you drawing skills." She replies. "Deal." I say and shake hands across the table as we laugh.

After lunch
"They really seem to like you. I think you'll fit in great." Adrien says as we walk down a street filled with tiny stores of food and clothes. "They are very nice. I'm glad you have friends. Here I thought you were too 'perfect' for normal friends." I say laughing and he gives me a death stare. We've been walking through out the city when we realize that it's almost supper, so we start to head back toward the house. Along the way I see a girl with blond hair making a girl with orange hair hold her shopping bags. "That's Chloe." Adrien whispered to me as we kept walking. Adrien told me about her, the daughter of the president, who also has a huge crush on him and is very selfish. "ADRIEKEEENS!!!" I hear someone yell, we look back to see Chloe run toward us. Of course with my luck Adrien dodges her hug and runs into me and we both fall. I look up at Adrien and give him a "really" look and he tries to hold back a laugh. Chloe sits up and glares at me as I'm still on the pavement. She holds out her hand to Adrien who ignores it and helps me up instead. The girl with orange hair runs over and helps Chloe up. "Who are you?!!!" Chloe asks almost screaming in an angry voice that I can almost see the steam come out of her ears. "I'm Lydia, Adrien's sister." I say and she stares blankly at me. I slightly look at Adrien and he nods. Time to do my thing. I lean in closer to her so that only she can hear me. "You know, I hear you have a crush on Adrien, and by the looks of it, your not getting anywhere with him. And if you try to do that again, you'll have to go through me, and trust me sweetie, I'm tough to break through. So don't waste your time." I say and start walking away with Adrien beside.

After supper
I tell Adrien what I said to Chloe and he almost falls on the chair laughing. "That's why she made that look like she just saw a ghost." He said trying to catch his breath. "But who do you like?" I ask in curiosity. "No one." He simply says. "Lies... tell me. If I approve, I can help you." I say crossing my arms and leaning back in my chair. "You won't know her, I barely do." He says avoiding eye contact. "Is it Alya, Marinette? I ask and he shakes his head. "Tell me!!! I beg him. "Ladybug." He says and turns bright red. "Ladybug as in the superhero of Paris or a bug?" I say teasing him and he stares at me. "Aha I'm only kidding. But why her? Do you know her?" I ask and he hesitates but then says no. "But she's so brave, smart, and selfless." He says in awe. "Why don't you try to talk to her next time?" I ask. "Because when I see her it's because there's an akuma attack." "Yea, what's with all theses random attacks anyway? Does anyone know why?" I ask. "No, not really. All they know is that people get turn into villains through akumas." He says, why not say we instead of they? I wonder to myself. There was an awkward silence and I broke it with a question that's been bugging me. "Why does your room smell like stinky cheese? Shouldn't it smell like dirty socks?" I say and plug my nose. "I like the cheese, okay?" He says in almost an angry voice that I haven't heard in a long time. "It's getting late, I'm gonna go to bed." I say and leave him room and go to mine.
I close my door behind me and out flies Dussu from my pocket. "We should help Ladybug and Chat Noir next time there's an attack."my little kwami says. "They seem to have it under control." I reply and sit on my bed. "Yea but with three of us, there's a better chance at stopping the akumas for good." And I agree.

😱😱😱Lydia is a miraculous holder!!! But how did she get it? Stay tuned to find out!