Sleepover part 2

Chloe's POV: 

I had just arrived at becas house I hadn't been to becas house before but it massive. It was a white, 3 storied house, oh how I would love to live in this house. My apartment is very small so this house is like a dream but at the moment I can hardly afford to keep my apartment let alone buy a house just like this. 

I knocked on the door and Beca opened it almost immediately knowing it was me.

"Hey chlo" She said. "Hey Beca this is such a nice house" " haha thanks it used to be my parents" "so how are you" "I was bored but now your here I feel much better, you look great by the way" I felt my cheeks going red and turned around a bit as if I was looking around the house so she doesn't notice. 

Beca was taking me on the tour of her house I could lose half of my body weight if I ran around this whole house. 

Becas POV: 

I heard a knock at the door and immediately knowing that it was Chloe I shouted to the door and opened it straight away. I told her that she looked great. She blushed but as soon as she felt her cheeks burning she turned away thinking I wouldn't notice. But I did. 

General POV:

It was now around 8:30 and the pair had just decided to order pizza and watch Netflix they both decided on a normal cheese pizza and a Hawaiian pizza. The choice of series was obviously friends, nothing can go wrong with friends am I right? Yes! It was around 11:00 when they both decided to go to bed Chloe insisted on sleeping down stairs on the sofa but Beca said to join her in the bed of course that's what Chloe did she just didn't want to barg into her bed. Exspesially if she didn't ask Beca she wouldn't be able to sleep and would end up sleeping down stairs feeling like an intruder. 

A/N wayyy chapter 10 is up thank u guys so much for the views they have been going up and up everyday now and am very grateful. Get me to 300 views by the time I wake up? Let's set that challenge thx so much guys and goodnight ❤️

Also will update when I have 3 votes and 1 comment