Are we okay?

*the next day*

Chloe's POV: 

"Okay Chloe keep calm it'll be okay"  I was replaying this all through my head as I was just about to approach the staff room door. Beca is already here I've seen her car parked up. But the tricky part is that it's only 7:45 so I'm quite early and I wonder why Beca is too? I opened the staff room door and Beca turned to face me.  (Chloe is in bold Beca is in italics) "hi" "hi Chloe" "Bec before you say anything I want to say I'm really sorry about yesterday day I didn't mean..." beca didn't let me finish of my sentence before she started talking I wonder if  it's because she angry? "Chloe it's completely fine don't worry about it, also I want to apologise for running away and leaving you like that  I should have texted you I'm really sorry" "it's okay and are we okay?" "Yeah of course Chloe " "ohh few I thought you were going to hate me I don't know what I would have done if you did" "hey, neither will I, I would be the one still eating her lunch on her own if I wasn't for you in this job, anyway I'm going to start heading to class as I still have some work to mark see you later Chloe" "by Beca". A few more staff members started piling in I looked at the time 8:15 I better start heading to class and get ready for the kids to start piling in too. 

A/n sorry this was a reallyyyyyyyyy short chapter but as I said before I'm trying to even everything else but if there is anything you might want to help me with like some pointers you can message me or put some down in the comments and I'll mention you when I use those so I have your ideas in as well as mine. Thx for reading! ~Erin