chapter 2: first day back...

general pov:

It was the first day back at Barden high and beca has just pulled up through the gates. the atmosphere was calm not that many people were actually here yet as it was only 8:15am and tutor starts at 9:00. The first day back was the worst to beca, this is due to having to go through rules and new things happening around the school. The kids here hated it too. They had it all 5 periods.

Chloe although was still at home making sure she has everything. Although Chloe seemed so confident on the outside on the inside she was really nervous. She has made many friends over the years, but what if the students here don't like her? what if the teachers don't like her? .These were the questions that have been going through Chloe's mind all  morning.

Beca's pov:

I was walking through the doors of the staff room where i was greeted by Jesse, Stacie and Aubrey. (Jesse was a maths teacher. Stacie was a science teacher and Aubrey was an English teacher) "so who is ready for a day of lecture" everyone just groaned with a few slight giggles. I didn't stay in there long i went to my classroom and put my desk back the way it was before we left for summer break. I don't really have a lot of stuff to put on my desk as i like to keep it tidy, and with a lot of stuff thats hard to do. Also im just really lazy. 

We got told there will be a new drama teacher starting today. I think they said her name in Miss beale aka Chloe "i hope shes cute" i said to myself. She is probably strait anyway. After sorting out my desk i started plugging in  the pianos. I'm not like the other teachers i don't like to stand at the front of the class and tell them what to do, so i just let them pick what they want and in a couple of months they will get assessed so its not like im just letting them do what they want, im making sure they actually succeed.

A/N so this was the first proper chapter. i will do more on Chloe next.Also will check for mistakes later.~ Erin.