Chapter 3

Author's note: thanks for reading! I'm open to suggestions on this one :) if you have any ideas for scenes or any requests shoot me a message/comment! Thanks!

---------

I jumped back behind the corner my back hard against the wall. I was praying to high heaven that she hadn't seen me. I got out as quickly as my legs would carry me. Once I got around the corner of a hallway a ways away from the locker room I fell against the wall. My legs got shaky as my mind replayed her pulling her shirt off.

God... her body was so toned, so beautiful... I opened my eyes, pulling myself out of the thoughts of her that I shouldn't be having... Then I realized with a start that I hadn't changed my shirt. I stood up and hesitantly went back to the locker room. Coach Warner was no longer there so I pulled my shirt off and pulled the T-shirt on. The tardy bell rang and groaned as I realized I was late for history.

Great, I thought as I tossed my dirty soup covered shirt into my locker. Now I'm going to have to stay after practice and run.

Coach Warner was at the front of the class talking about the thirteen British colonies when I walked in. Her hazel eyes met mine and my heart rate picked up. She smirked at me, an almost... playful gleam in her eyes.

"Nice of you to join us, Zoe," she said.

I looked at the floor and started walking to my seat.

"No note?"

"No ma'am," I said quietly shaking my head.

"Stay after class," she said turning back to the SmartBoard to continue the PowerPoint.

"Yes ma'am," I muttered sinking down into my seat.

-----

Whitney's POV

Lunch

I stood in the lunch room talking to the athletic director, Mr. Hamilton. I caught sight of Zoe sitting with her pitcher Haylee. I couldn't keep my eyes off this girl. Her beautiful dark brown hair, her amazing green eyes and her dedication to her team. She was just an inch shorter than me.

"Your first game is on Friday right," Hamilton asked.

"Yeah, I'm looking forward to it," I replied not taking my eyes off her.

She looked up and our eyes met, I felt the butterflies in my stomach and I watched her cheeks turn cherry red. I flashed a small smile at her reaction. Zoe averted her gaze from mine. Mr. Hamilton went back to his office and I started to make my way over to Zoe and Haylee to talk to them about practice. Zoe stood up and crashed into me.

I felt the soup running down my shirt and down my chest.

"Oh my god I'm so sor-"

Her apology cut off when she looked me in the eye. I couldn't help but smile at her facial expression.

"You have a very bad habit of running into me don't you," I said jokingly.

I saw her swallow. Oh god, I had this sudden urge to kiss her neck. I had to fight back the urge with everything I had.

"Sorry Coach."

"It's fine, Zoe. I have another shirt I can change into. It looks like you'll want to change as well."

I walked away, attempting to hide how red in the face I was. When I had looked at her shirt I had let my gaze slip to her breasts.

Stop thinking that way, I thought to myself sternly. She's your student and a player on your softball team.