Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"Dad." I whispered, not really caring if he heard me or not. I was about to hang up, when I got a better idea. Loud enough for him to hear, I use my 'Don't- mess- with- me.' voice "How may I help you?"

"I just wanted to tell you, that I've found you."

"Dad, you always find me. But last time I checked, your too much of a wuss to do anything about it."

"Dear Stephanie, please remember. I was the one who taught you to never give up, if you want something. And darling, I want you." And then he hung up.

Please allow me to explain. My father is the Leader of the most well known gang in America. He tried to get m to join so he could pass the title of leader over to me, but when he realized I would never say yes, he took a different tactic. He's been trying to kidnap me for the last 3 years. He was successful twice, but both times, along with the help of their 'gang', Ashton, Sebastian, and Leonard saved me. It's not a real gang. Its more so a group of over 300 guys who understand me. Either they have a parent that's a model, and hate that lifestyle, or they have a parent in a gang and they hate that lifestyle. Anyways, we all got really close my freshman year, and they get that my dad is a psycho path. Unfortunately, all of them are in New York. Were in Los Angeles. 

I quickly ran back to the library, hoping the guys wouldn't be in there. My prayers were not answered.

"Kitten whats wrong?" Sebastian shot up. I shook my head and gave a fake smile.

"I'm fine! I just have to go. I'll see you guys tomorrow!" I said over enthusiastically. Everyone but Ryder caught on that I was lying. I grabbed my over the shoulder bag, and ran out to my car.

~~~~~~~

Thank the Heavens for the boys and Spencer. Growing up with them, taught me not to cry. Instead, channel those tears into anger, then direct the anger into violence. It works best, if our berating up the thing that upset you, but seeing as how my Father had millions of gangsters who would kill me in a flash, a punching bag would have to do.

I started blasting my music, not even paying attention to the lyrics, as I circled the punching bag. I preferred not to use the gloves, but it was a safety regulation so I had to.

I basically ignored the music  had blasting in my ears, until a particular song caught my attention.

(Start playing Riot by Three Days of Grace)

If you feel, so empty,

So used up, so let down

If you feel so angry

So ripped off, so stepped on

Your not the only one refusing to back sown,

Your not the only one,

So get up,

Lets start a riot, a riot

Lets start a riot, a riot,

Lets start a riot

If you feel, so filthy,

So dirty, so fucked up

If you feel, so walked on

So painful, so pissed off,

Your not the only one,

Refusing to go down,

Your not the only one