The Playgirl ((on hold))

Stephanie Ella -Rose Edwards. That's my name. Taking notes? You should, 'cause my life is very confusion. I'm the Daughter of Blair Edwards. Yeah, the fashion model. Didn't know she had a daughter? She acts like she doesn't. Actually, she has 4. Daughters, that is. She also has one son. Anyways, They've all graduated and headed off for Harvard, except for Spencer, my one and only brother. Well, other then my best friends Ashton, Leonard and Sebastian, who I consider brothers.

Upon first glance, many people say I look perfect. I did inherit my mothers looks... but, after that, it all goes downhill. With my 'rude' tendencies, and 'slutty' ways and lack of manners, and what not. Most girls of with my level of importance would have the 'perfect' boyfriend. You know, the one with the perfect grades, perfect car, perfect spot as captain of the football team. Well, you see, I wasn't exactly taught how to be in a relationship, Seeing as how my mother is with another man every other night... that is, when she's to on some Shoot shoot thingy. And my dad? He's the leader of the largest gang in America, and has been to get me to lead it...

Any-who, my mother is where I learned everything I know. When she's done playing with one of her boy toys, shed start out with a sob story about how she was just getting out f a relationship. Then shed move on to the apology about why she shouldn't have used them like that, and open up a fresh can of tears. Then, to seal the deal, she'd give them a peck on the cheek. Fool proof... 99% of the time. I should know, I practiced on a lot of guys...

I'm getting off topic! What I'm trying to say, is that I've had to break a lot of hearts(And am blaming it on my mother!).

Trust me though, I am no slut. You can just call me... The Play Girl.