Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Our moms were going to Hawaii for three weeks. And they knew better then to leave the boys home alone. So of course, they left Spencer to watch all of us. Real responsible. 

The boys were already popular, seeing as how the were models. (Yes, all of us do a little modeling here and there.) And their popularity was going to keep increasing, seeing as how Spencer was having a party Friday night. For the college students, its Spencers part, for high school students it was Ashton, Leonard, Sebastian and mine. 

By Thursday, the whole school was talking about the party. Let's just say, I'm notorious for throwing the best parties at school. Well, I'm notorious for taking credit for Spencer's parties. Add the 'Heart throbs' of the schools name in the equation, and you had the excitement of this party.

"So, Stevie, I heard your having a party this Friday..." Ryder said throwing his arm around my shoulder.

"McDaniel, if you don't get you arm off my Kitten, I swear I will chop your arm off." Ashton snapped. Ever since the boys came, Ryder has been skipping his last class, to join us in study hall. As soon as Ryder moves his arm, its replaced by Leonard's. 

"What? You got her for movie night, you got her on your team, I think I should get her for Study hall." He defended himself. I laughed giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Aww, that's not fair! I didn't get a kiss during the football game!" Sebastian protested.

"Yes, because I would kiss your sweaty cheek during a game of football." 

"I didn't get a kiss during the movie!" Ash stated.

"Yeah, but you did get a boner..." I teased, making Leonard, Sebastian and Ryder to laugh.

Ash rolled his eyes. "Whatever."

"Love you too Bubbles!" I smirked. He took three menacing steps closer to me.

"Kitten, I think you might want to take that back."

"Oh and if I don't?" I challenged.

"Do you really want to find out?"

"Hmm, I think I'd rather just run!" I said dashing out of the library. It wasn't much later that I was tackled to the ground. Being tickled. Sebastian, Leonard, and Ryder were her now watching very amused.

"O-okay! I-I-I'm s-s-s-sorry!" I shrieked while laughing. As we were getting up, my phone rang.  UNKNOWN NUMBER flashed across the screen. I quickly excused myself and took the call.

"Go for Stephanie."

"Stephanie! How is my darling daughter?"

___________________

SORRY FOR MAKING THIS CHAPTER SO SHORT. WANTED TO LEAVE YOU IN SUSPENSE MY PIGLETS! I KNOW THERE ARE SOME ERRORS IN THIS BOOK. I HAVEN'T FULLY EDITED IT YET! CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK(S)

-EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED

The presidents daughter is undercover, trying to have a normal life. It's her last year in high school, and her brother, Alexander O'Connel (Zander) is back. Her bodyguard/ best friend, Jason, team up on her, and she can't take them on her own. So she confides in Keegan Brown, the school bad boy?player/heart throb. She picks him, because Jason and Zander hate him, and shes sure she'll never fall for him. Or will she?

-CONFESSIONS OF AN ANTI-CLICHE CHEERLEADER

When cheerleader, Sky Evens, attends a party with her Bestie,Avery Watkins, her life takes an unexpected turn. She goes from zero social activities other then volunteering at an animal shelter and tutoring other kids to falling for a football player, who just so happens to be Avery's crush, attending wild party's, and doing everything a cheerleader would do. How cliche!

THESE ARE SHORT DESCRIPTIONS. DON'T JUDGE THE FIRST CHAPTER. IT TAKES SOME TIME FOR ME TO ACTUALLY FEEL THE CHARACTERS, SO GIVE THEM A CHANCE. ESPECIALLY EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED!