I wouldn't call it family

Maddie pov

"Wake up! wake up!" I heard someone say while shaking me. "what!?" I yelled. "Sorry" I heard an Irish accent say. "don't be and why did you wake me up" I groaned. "well you have to eat before the trip" Niall said. "what trip?" I said now almost fully awake. "oh brother Liam miss maddie wants to know about the trip" Niall said in a sing song voice. Liam walked in and sat on my bed. "mads it turns out you are my sister and we are going to see our mum and dad" he said hugging me in the end. "Liam I love you" I said. "and why did your I mean our mom and dad give me up?" I asked waiting for the answer even though I know why. it's because I'm not like their nice and sweet and precious kids I'm their dirty rat kid. "mads she didn't want to but you had a disease and the bills got over-whelming and you know she loves you right?" he said fast. not fast but fast fast get it well yeah but do I really know she loves me I mean she gave me up for Pete sakes! "yeah I guess" I said telling only half of the truth. "well then you should eat and pack a bag of clothes and other things you want" Liam said. Niall knelt down next to me and and turned his back to me signaling to get on. I climbed on and rode him down the stairs like a horse. I jumped down and ran to the kitchen. once I got there I saw Louis, harry, and Zayn eating toast. "Did you leave me some?" I asked whining a little. "of course mads" lou said handing me a piece of toast. "so mads are you excited?" Zayn asks. "yeah I guess" I said back. "whats wrong mads you are always a chipper in the morning?" harry asks. "Just nervous I guess" I said shrugging. "hare can you pass me the butter?" I asked trying to change the subject. "sure" harry said passing me the butter. I looked at it intensely then took a swig of it and spread it on the piece of toast. once I was done I ran up stairs and started packing I then saw a razor. Perfect! I took it and ran to the bathroom I locked the door and did it. right on my hip. I changed my clothes and made sure I covered up the scratches. I then looked through my pile of headbands and picked out a soccer one to match my soccer shirt, jeans and sneakers. I walked down stairs to see five pairs of eyes on me. "what" I said. "Nothing luv just waiting for you" harry said. "ok then let's get going" Liam said. oh great a car ride to wolfhanpton or like Wolverhampton that's it. (just saying I knew that but she doesn't so yeah) man this car ride is gonna be a long annoying one.