What?

Maddie pov

We got to the house and me and Lou had a race to the house because their driveway and front yard is huge! I won of course because I ran away from my dad and other mean people. "haha" I said taunting Louis. "I bet I can beat you at football (soccer) though" he said challenging me. "Sure I'd like to see you get crushed again" I said. we went to the backyard and set up two goals. "me, Harry and Niall against you Liam and Zayn" I yelled. My team huddled together and I made a plan. "harry your defender, Niall you and me are forward, harry back me and Niall up got it! One two three destroy them! we ran onto the field and took our places. ladies first I said passing it to Lou with Liam standing next to him. the game started and Lou attempted to pass it to Liam but I stopped it running up the field. "over here!" I heard Niall screaming I looked up and passed it to him before Zayn could get the ball Niall took a one touch and took a a shot. goal! I ran up to Niall and jumped in his arms. Niall and me continued to score and in the end it was 12-1 us. "look who won Lou" I said taunting him. "Admit it I'm better than you" I said. "fine your better then me and where did you learn that?" Lou said. "I don't know it's just natural" I said. we walked inside and Liam asks "what's your full name?" "Madeline Rose Payne" I said. "What!" Liam yelled. "sorry" I said. "its not you it's just I'm Liam Payne" he said. "oh um....." I said surprised. I can't believe it this guy might be my brother! "What's you moms name?" he asked. "Karen I think" "that's my moms name" he said. "But my dad lives with us" he said. "Well.....my I mean our mom gave me to my dad I mean guardian when I was a baby and he's raised me with his wife who looked exactly like me for some reason and when she left us he abused me because I looked a lot like her so I snook out and lived on the streets pickpocketing before you came along" I said crying in the end. "maddie I'm so sorry I never new she had you and gave you away and it's ok I'm gonna talk to my mom and dad and get this all sorted out" Liam said. "your mom won't take me back she gave me up for a reason and the reason is because I'm a filthy dirty rat that she had and she didn't want a filthy dirty rat with her other wonderful kids" I said still crying into Liam's chest. "I still don't understand this let me call my mom and dad go to Lou" he said. I crawled onto Louis lap and kept crying.

Liam pov

"Mom" I said into the phone. "hi Liam what's wrong" she said. "I know about maddie." "really!?" she yelled. "yeah and I want to know why, why did you give her up?"I said. "well Liam I had her and she was sick and I was worried that we couldn't pay for all the bills so I have her to this nice guy to take care of her and why is she not with him" she said. "well the so called nice guys wife left them and she looked so much like her that he abused her because of that and so she ran away, I found her on the streets and there was something about her that just clicked so I took her in and she agreed to stay with us for a little but now that I've figured this out she is staying permanently" I said satisfied with myself. "ok well bring her over I want to see her again, let's say tomorrow morning" she said. "Kay mom see you then" I said. I walked into the living room again and saw maddie sleeping on Lou. " I'll tell her in the morning" I told the boys taking maddie to her room.

*****************************

A/N so how do you like it? I thought that was a nice twist. I love that maddie kicks butt. so yeah I'll write more soon!