Omg!

Louis pov

I woke up to the sound of a girl crying. we don't have a girl.........maddie! I sprang up and sprinted into her room. "maddie" I said. I found her in a corner crying. "maddie what's wrong?" She turned on the tv. the guy said "who is this new girl with one direction? she is getting a lot of hate tweets. why are you hanging out with that ugly b**** one read. why are you hanging out with that piece of crap you should hang out with me instead. then the video of Liam yelling at the fans from the laser tag showed. "omg maddie I'm so sorry, look at me in the eyes, though people might say mean hurtful things to you, you will still be the most beautiful girl I know" I said calmly to her. "really?" she asked. "yes really" I responded. and with that she fell asleep in my arms.

********************************

"Lou, Louis!" Said a girl voice. "what maddie" I mumbled. "its 9:30!" "what!" i screamed. "I have one hour to get ready for the signing!" "I know Lou that's why I woke you up" she said professionally. I giggled and yes I giggle. "get ready maddie your coming with" "I know Lou I'm already ready can't you see." I looked down and saw her in jeans, blue vans a long sleeved striped blue shirt, and suspenders! "nice touch mads" I said taking her suspenders and letting them flick back at her. "ow" she said playfully. I walked into my room and got a shower. I put on jeans, a long sleeve striped blue shirt, suspenders and vans to match maddie. I walked out of my room and down stairs to see mads and the boys. ""look who's matchy, matchy today" Niall said as I made toast. once I was done eating my toast I looked at the time it was 10:25. "guys we got to get going" I screamed. "off to the one direction mobile" harry screamed and ran towards the car. Can't wait to get to the signings and show the jerks to back off maddie.