prologue

Luke Hemmings moved along this world through his own set of rules with the expectation of living things out to the fullest; and with that expectation, he found himself becoming a criminal to satisfy that desire. When we first met, the innocent rejection walking the streets as an average mistake of eighteen disappear the second I had met his gaze.

The poison lingered deep within my veins and I found myself consumed by the intoxication, the chemicals burning my fingertips to the point of scars. This idea of love -- this infatuation I held up for him was never a mutual emotion and the twisted thing was, I didn't seem to care what happened to my heart.

______________________

Okay idk how this whole "criminal Luke" will go but heyy, I thought it'd be hot to see if in that scenario so here we are. This is more of an alternative reality type of deal where Luke isn't in 5sos, however, I may incorporate other members of the band sometime down the road where I see fit. 

*WARNING* This story does involve drugs, sex, violence, etc and it is written as a reader insert -- a style I have used before (Your POV, etc) -- kinda like a diary-based.

So if you aren't into those things, then it's totally alright if you don't want to read this but if you like or don't mind that shit, please continue on!

- c

---- (2020 update) -----

I am ready to cringe the fuck out while editing this!