001

im jaeyeon pov
"omma... baegopa!" i complained. "you just ate like an hour ago." i whined. "im still hungry. i could literally hear my stomach growling... my chick is telling me that it's hungry." i poked my own stomach.

"just go to seonho's house to eat. but dont fight. you guys are old enough already." my talkactive omma. "nae omma." i assured her before leaving the house, barefooted.

"yoo seonho!!" and yes, he lives just beside my house. not even ten steps away to be honest. i rung on the bell a few times before it opened. and it was slammed closed again. "uh... im hungry!" i whined.

"i dont have food anymore! go back home!" seonho is such a jerk. and suddenly, i smelled something that will make me alive again. pizza! "yah! you bought pizza right! sharing is caring! give me some please!"

"no way! youre now a predator and im a prey! im running away from ya! im going to enjoy now! annyeong!" and i hear his footstep getting faint. tsk, you think i dont have way to get in your house?

i took the spare key from the inside of the pot, that is filled with flowers, and opened the locked door. "pizza! here i come!" i locked the door and ran to seonho's room. "sharing is caring~! sharing is caring~!"

"okay. okay. i will just count it as im am scared of you. i give you some, you give me some." i looked at him and nodded. "what is the some though." i stuffed pizzas into my mouth already. "homework answers." i then thought of an ideas. "no problem!"

"what are the questions you dont know?" i asked, looking through his workbook. "this, this, this and this." seonho pointed out and it is really easy for me. "easy! here." i wrote down the answer with explaination and showed him. he still looked clueless, so i explained it thoroughly, one by one.

"actually, you should actually be good at this. you always score 100% for your papers. stop lying." i said, folding my arms. "at least i was good enough to give you some food." heh, true.

we are in his living room, which he usually does his homework. "oh, jaeyeon's here?" i smiled at seon's omma. "yeah. she's here to eat my food." seonho folded her arms. "aniyo! im helping with his homework." his omma chuckled, before leaving us in the living room.

that's our weird relationship, we cant help it. ;)

author's notes
supp!! okay. im in love with yoo nostrils— i mean yoo seonho. hes man omggg and i hope youll like this book. do check out my other stories and give it a vote. dont forget to vote, comment and share. anyways, you guys, who are reading this, will be called as starries. so, annyeong starries!

-sarah to starrie 💫