004

dont forget to vote, comment and share!
-sarah to starrie 💫
-

"get ready for school now, nayeon." i groaned. i made my way to my toilet and do whatever was needed.

i changed into my school uniform, and proceeded to pack my bag. "so english, a math, break, pe and physics." i only took my a math textbook workbook, pencil case and my emergency pack.

"oh shit!! i forgot to charge my phone!!" i cried. "then charge it." my dad simply said. he then continued with reading his newspaper. "heoll. i should." my mom then placed a plate of breakfast in front of me.

i took my powerbank, my phone and my wallet then my bag, before leaving. "byeongari." the door opened and reveals byeongari. "you didnt charge your phone yesterday?" i pouted sadly.

"yeah. we need to be quick before the bus goes off." he mumbled a okay while wearing his shoe. "take care of yourselves okay?" seonho's mom is worrying bout us again.

"we will. bye!" i waved at her and i closed the door for seonho. he pressed the lift and we waited. "you know—"

"i dont know." 😒 i gave him that face. "yah! listen. you know the—" he kept on laughing. "ish... the friend i said that had a boyfriend, is going make me meet his friend. they want me to be with a guy that i dont know! you have to help me."

i really dont want a boyfriend now, and i dont even know my ideal type tbh. "sure, lil dumbo." this jerk. "yah! you cant say that im a dumbo when you are one yourself!"

finally, we have arrived on the ground level. we made our way to the bus stop, waiting for number 2801 bus to come. suprisingly, its his birthdate.

actually, i didnt sleep last night. i was all kdrama mood, so ive watched all the episodes of scarlet hearts ryeo, season2 as well. now when i think back, i could have my beauty sleep, at least 9 hours of sleep.

"the bus's here." seonho said and pulled me up to the bus. "good morning ajusshi!" i greeted the ajusshi which drives this bus. we are kinda close so he'll sometimes give us freebies. cool huh.

i sat at the usual place, the individual seat. i always sleep there. hehe. and there is the lil byeongari that always play with my hair. :/

"dont mess up my hair okay. i dont wanna retie my hair." i said, scrolling through my instagram feed. "why not? hehehe." that laugh. uhuhu. hes definitely messing my hair up ㅠㅠ