003

dont forget to vote, comment and share
-sarah to starrie 💫
-

"woah... it has been a while since i had came here. not much change." i looked around the arcade. "yeah, not much change. lets play that! it is the one we used to play a lot!" i nodded.

it is the car racer game. ah... it feels good to be back. "yay! i won!" seonho cheered and i sulked. "well, that's because you didnt come here for some time. of course your skills will drop."

"shall we get some food." heolllll. its heaven. "yass!" i quickly clung onto seonho. "but i dont have money. so you pay."

"fine..." he poked my cheeks before bringing me to a bingsu house.

"what flavour do you want?" seonho asked. i look through the menu and chose mango cheese bingsu.

"we'll share okay?" i nodded and bought it. "thatll be 12200₩." seonho paid and we waiting for our bingsu to arrive.

unknown's pov

"oppa, isnt that seonho and nayeon?" i asked guanlin. "oh, yeah. it is. shall we join them?" i shook my head. "why not, kyungmi?"

kyungmi's pov

"i think they are like dating or something." i look closely at the two of them. "how is it possible? both of them are like friend. i dont think so."

"well you will never know what will happen next." i wiggled my brows. "well, we should go now." both of hand intertwined and we started walking off to his house.

nayeon's pov

"daebak!!"

our bingsu finally came, and the waiter asked. "are you two couples? if you are, we would like to give you a small little gift!" gift!!

i winked at seonho, and we both said that we are couples. "heres the gift." omo, so cute! it is a small charm, in baby pink and baby blue. "thank you!" i took the baby pink one while seonho took the baby blue one.

"lets get eating!" kekeke, i cant wait to get fat!! i took a bite and it was refreshing. "you have to buy me food too! so the next time where we escape from your mom, you have to get me food." i nodded.

"i will for my byeongari of course!!" i pinched his cheeks (in the media) and continued eating.

"youve got some on your cheeks." seonho said. i took a piece of napkin and tried to wipe it off. "its still there. come here." he took the napkin away from my hand and wiped it away from me. omo... so close to me.

tumptumptump...

oh shit. thats not happening. "thanks." i tried my best to act normally. i awkwardly chuckled and continue to eat. why is this happening to me?

"we should go back now. ive got some more work to do." of course i nodded. we started walking back to his apartment, and we both live on the 11th floor, so we took the lift.

"burp." i burped, because im so full. "i think you really became fatter, look at my shirt. it now looks small on you." i beat him on his back. "its not small! its humongous! h to the u to the m to the o to the n to the g to the o u s!" he hit my head and laughed. "bapo-yah!"

cute. -yoo seonho