Like A Love Story (Alec Volturi for alexis11145)

Alec Volturi oneshot

And guess which bitch got a new iPhone 4S for Christmas? This bitch. I know it's really late but happy holidays!

character:

Alexis Volturi

Status: Vampire. Older than Alec and Jane by 200 years

****

Alec Volturi.

Amazing. Beautiful. Wonderful.

Sinister. Cruel. Sadistic.

Everything any vampire has heard about him was right. He was horriable to everyone around him. Except the master's and his twin, Jane.

I'm not going to say 'he's differant around me' and 'he treats me differantly'.

He doesn't.

He treat's me like any other member of the guard.

Jane is the same.

They are indeed the 'Witch Twins'.

Even though I saw a different side of Alec.

I don't believe I have ever got a smile out of him though. He only talks to me when its a mission or something to do with the guards.

I sighed as I stood beside Master Marcus. I glanced to the left and saw Jane and Alec beside Master Caius.

Caius and I were friends. He isn't as horrible to me as he may be to other people. He doesn't care about humans, or many other vampires, but he care's about me.

I am a friend to him.

Everyone in the room was oblivious to my thoughts. They all watched as the vampire in front of us was put on trial.

"You tried to expose us!" Caius hissed from where he sat, glaring at the old vampire in front of us.

He was Neo Angelina.

Age of 157, making me older than him.

He was giving us countless problems the last week.

"I did no such thing!"

I watched as the man screamed again in pain.

I ran a hand through my blonde hair.

I could tell Jane was having a little to much fun with this.

The man then screamed louder as Jane used more force. Even after all these years she has never once used her power on me. I believe it was because she had a certain type of respect for me.

In all the missions we have been on together, it usually her and myself making the decisions.

I have sensed all these years she acts as if I am a member of the family, Marcus says her bond is strong with me.

I still don't see how that could be, seeing as we don't gossip and chat regularly.

The only girl's I have to talk to are Heidi and Giana, when I make Giana talk to me that is. Even then she annoys me to no end.

She considered me strange, even for a vampire. My hair was blonde and to my shoulder blades. I had blue and green streaks running through it. I also had a nose piercing I got before I was changed.

It kind of became a part of me. It wasn't common for women back then to pierce their body but I did. I wasn't a respected lady of society like most women.

My red eyes passed him over again. He was breathtaking, with his dark brown hair and bright red eyes, always calculating, watching.

"Now, now Jane dear." Aro patted her shoulder fondly. She turned her angelic face toward him, smiling happily.