Call Me Maybe (Harry Styles for Song 88)

Harry Styles love story

Starring:                                                        Played by:

Emily Chan                                                   Selena Gomez

Carly Maye                                                    Miranda Cosgrove

I giggled uncontrollably with Carly as we found our seats in the Areana.

"Oh my god Emily. We're right up front! Aren't you excited to be seeing your future husband, LIVE, in concert? I can already imagine your wedding." She whipped away fake tears "They grow up so fast."

I only rolled my eyes at my best friend and she giggled. Carly was the type to not have a care in the world. She lifted her hand and touched my short black hair.

"I've always been jealous of your hair." She muttered.

I laughed. "Yeah right. I happen to hate everything about me. And i've been jealous of your blue eyes. Mine are only an ugly brown." I wrinkled my nose in disgust. CURSE MY EYES!

"You seriously have a security problem Emily Styles." She rolled her eyes.

"It's Emily Chan, NOT Styles..... Yet." I grinned at her.

 That moment the light's dimmed and 5 figures stepped out on stage and the music started.

Every single teen girl there started to scream. "OMG NIALL!" Was actually screamed in my ear by Carly as she gripped my arm and did a little dance.

About half way through the concert i noticed Niall glancing at Carly which she seemed to pick up on to because she had gripped onto my arm and currently had her nails in it.

(Play I SHOULD'VE KISSED YOU- By One Direction)

"I keep playing it inside my head, all that you said to me. I lie awake just to convince my self, this wasn't just a dream." Liam started.

 "Cause you were right here and i should have taken the chance, but i got so scared and i lost the moment again! It's all that i can think about, oh, your all that i can think about!" Harry sang as his eyes scanned the crowd and it made me happy. I squealed in delight as his eyes met mine.

It felt like time melted away as his lips pulled into a grin.

 Near the end of the song Niall had come over to the middle of the stage in front of us and did something that made the crowd go wild. He jumped off the stage and stood right in front of Carly.

"Am i out of time?" He asked seriously. "Is your heart taken? Is there somebody else on your mind? I'm so sorry i'm so confused just tell me, am i out of time?" He asked again. Well he sang.

Carly was only grinning like an idiot and she shook her head no as fast as she could.

Niall smiled and grabbed her hand, and holding it in front of him.

"I can't believe i let you walk away when, when i should've kissed you!" He slowely leaned down and his lips touched her hand but he never broke eye contact with her.

She on the other hand looked like she was about to pass out and pee her pants.

He let go of her hand and quickly jumped back up on stage still staring at her with a slight blush on his cheeks. Other than that, Carly was bright red

 "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my love of the sweet baby jesus!" She almost screamed at me.

 The songs ended and the boys gathered around eachother in front Carly and me in the middle of the stage.