Part 7

The two weeks went by pretty quickly since the little incident with José and his girlfriend; Meg.

It was the morning before school and my alarm clock blared in my ears, I reached over and tried finding it with my eyes shut. I reached too far and fell flat on my face. What a great start to such an amazing morning I thought sarcastically.

I droopily walked towards my bathroom. I took a quick hot shower and stepped out while wrapping my towel around myself.

I walked into my closet and picked out my outfit. I wanted to look casual and nice. It being the first day of school, I wanted a good impression.

I picked out my black jeans with a floral red top and a cardigan top. I fishtail braided my hair to the side and added a bit of mascara to my eyelashes.

I wouldn't call myself a fan of make up. I liked it if it wasn't painted on to the face.

Realizing I only had 20 minutes to get to school I hurried up. I was driving myself to school and it would take atleast 15 minutes to get there. I stuffed my books into my bag and rushed downstairs.

"Late?" My dad called from the kitchen.

"Yes! Can you pass me something to eat?!" I called back while putting on my brown boots.

He threw me an apple and I waved goodbye.

I drove smoothly and quickly to school. Just as I was coming to the parking lot, I picked a spot to park. As I was driving towards it, someone cut me off and rushed into it.

How dare they? They clearly saw that I was taking that spot.

I rolled down my window and peeked out to get a better look at who it was.

Well, well, well. José and his girlfriend got out while smirking at me. They held hands and walked away. I saw his hand go down to... her botom.

I grimaced and let out a groan of frustration while finding another spot.

I quickly parked and just as I was getting out, someone hit me with their door. I let out an 'oomph'. A tiny black haired girl squeezed out of her car while gasping. Her bright blue eyes wide. She placed both her hands on her mouth.

"I am so sorry! Really! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! I'm sorry! Really! Ah! Im sorry!" She pleaded. I couldn't help but laugh at her worry. I shook my head and smiled.

"It's alright, really. No worries! I'm fine." She smiled back at me. She held out her hand.

"I'm Sierra, and I'm not usually this violent," she giggled, " but since it's the first day, I can't help but be a little off." She scratched the back of her head.

"That's okay. I feel your pain. I'm Soul." I held out my hand and she shook it.

"Yeah, I was wondering why I'd never seen you before, you're a junior right?"

"Yup." I said while popping the 'p'.

"Me too! I'll introduce you to my friends, they'll love you. Anyways, let's go before we're late." She grabbed my hand and tugged me along.

"Let me see your schedule!" She held out her hand and I took out my schedule and placed it in her palm.

"Hmm... we have the first two periods together! Photography and math!" She chirped. "Wait a minute..." She trailed off.

"What? What's wrong?" I tilted my head to the side with she examined my paper.

"You have vocals?" She whispered while widening her eyes.

"Yeah why? Something wrong?" I whispered back. I had no clue why we were whispering. We entered the school and I was hit with dozens of smells. From the cologne that guys were soaked in, to the perfurme girls sprayed everywhere. I looked around to see that this school was well populated.

Many people were walking and talking but a few stopped to stare at me. I raised an eyebrow while turning to Sierra. She tugged at my colar and pulled me closer.

"Be careful." She spoke with warning. She let go and smiled as if she'd never done that.

"Of what?" I said while fixing my shirt.

"The vocals class... y-you may not l-like some...people." She whispered... again.

"I think you're paranoid. I'm sure you're just over exagurating. " I scoffed.

"Okay... whatever you say Soul." She shrugged. " Anyways, the last two classes... vocals and chemistry... yeah you're on your own from there." She smiled at me with pity.

I gave her a questioning look before I was shoved. First day of school and I've already gotten shoved? Not cool. I might've taken it last year, but this year NO ONE can push me around like some puppet. If there's anything I learnt from this past summer, it was knowing how to stick up for myself.

Sierra immediately dropped her head and there were people staring deeply at me.

I turned around to see who this illiterate was. Yes, I said it. Illiterate. I looked down to see two very short girls smirking up at me.

"Vocals huh?" One of them snarled. "Watch your back little girl." The other one warned. Their voices sounded like the chipmunks from Alvin and The Chipmunks.

I let out a huge snort before bursting into fits of laughter.

They looked at me as if I were some crazy lady. It was eerily quiet except for my laughter.

I clutched my stomach and almost fell. Tears were forming at the corner of my eyes. I pointed to them and laughed that much harder.

Sierra grabbed my shoulder and tried to calm me down but nothing could help me. This halarious moment was just too gold for me to stop laughing.

"W-who.. are... YOU calling... a-a LITTLE... girl?" I choked out between my fits.

Right when I said that, the whole corrider started laughing. No really though. They weren't serious right? I mean... isn't the saying "pick on somebody your own size"? They needed to pick on some ants.

I breathed for air and Sierra dragged me away.

"I told you to be careful!" She scolded.

"Of those little hobbits? Yeah don't think so Sierra. Do you seriously think I would be scared of those... things?" I wiped my eyes.

"Yeah. You should be." I turned around to see Meg and José. They had a whole crowd behind them... this wasn't good.

________________________________________

GUYS! okay so.. how was it?

I was writing this earlier until my computer shut off and erased EVERYTHING! anyways, sorry for the typos but tell me what you think!

Are you guys liking Sierra? How about Soul? What could be so scary about the vocals class? Tell me people!