Chapter Four(part two)-Katee- All dressed in white.

Start from the beginning

“Please, Kaytee, tell me. You can tell me anything, you know that. We don't keep things from each other.” he said agonizingly desperate, holding me tighter. I shook my head, sniffling.

“You'll hate me.” I told him, my voice hoarse and groggy, but didn't even try to clear it.

“No, I could never hate you, Love. You mean too much to for that to even be possible. How about this, I'll tell you a secret if you tell me whats bothering you.” he said hopefully. He knew how to get me to talk, he knew I hated it when I didn't know something. Sighing, I nodded, sitting up, but still in his arms, my resolve crumpling into putty.

“You go first, though.” I said, rubbing my eyes. His eyes grew mischievous and he never ceases to amaze me how he can look and act like such a twelve year old.

“When we first met, I thought you looked unbelievably sexy in your school uniform.” he said with a smirk, and I couldn't help but laugh. He makes me smile, even when I'm so depressed.

“I love you.” I chuckled, kissing and holding him close before remember that now it was my turn. Taking a deep breath, I told him about everything. About what Tiffany said, what it made me think about, how there wasn't a name for what we were, and finally, what I really wanted us to be.

“Peter,” I choked, a sob threatening to over take me again, “I wish I could marry you.” I admitted, crying into his shoulder. He rubbed my back soothingly.

“Why are you crying, though?” he asked in a semi-shocked voice.

“Because I know you don't want to.” I bawled, abruptly standing up from the bed, and pacing across the floor.

“I know you never want to grow up, and I know that you would for me, but I can't force you into anything, and marrying me would mean you were a man, that's why the priest always says: 'I now pronounce you man and wife', and-” a hand covered over my mouth and I was shocked to see a smiling Peter in front of me. Lowering his hand, he pulled me closer to him, tilting my chin up so I was looking him directly in the eye.

“Kaytee, do you even hear what you're saying?” he said incredulously.

“What do you mean?” I asked in a small voice.