Forbidden For You.

SEQUEL TO PETER PAN AND THE WAR OF EVILS.

________________________________________

                                                         Forbidden For You.

                                                    By HardcoreSunflower473

                                                           >>PROLOGUE<<

                                                              Sammy's P.O.V                                                   

Down on the bottom of the murky pool, a dull golden color brightened slowly. It rose to the surface, shocking me when I thought I saw eyes. I gasped audibly, making it dart back into the darkness. I saw a flash of gold in the distance, going farther and farther away. I stood up abruptly so I could get a better look.

“Oh no no! Please! Don't go! I won't hurt you.” I yelled towards the color. It stopped just before reaching the water fall. It came a little closer, but only slightly, rising back to the surface. I held in another gasp.

I saw the most beautiful creature I had ever seen, so amazingly gorgeous and radiant, she was like a sun in the middle of the dark water. Though I could only see her from the shoulders up, that's all I needed. Her hair was like spun gold, hints of fiery red dashed in the mix of brilliant color.

Her skin was like porcelain, white as cream, not even a blush tainted it's pureness. Her eyes, no words could describe their beauty, bluer than the Neverland gulf waters, so bright and innocent, large doe orbs framed by dark thick lashes. They made me weak. Her plump pink lips were sweet and inviting, making me want...

As I studied her, I didn't notice that she was slowly coming closer, and closer, soon our faces were inches apart as she lifted herself closer. My mind was screaming to pull back, to run. My father's words, his warnings against mermaids rang in my ears, but I shoved it back, wanting this girl for myself. It took me a minute to find my voice.

“What's your name?” I whispered, my voice showing my awe. She smiled sadly, making my inside turn to mush, my heart beating faster than before.

“ I don't have one.” she said quietly, her voice like the softest of silk. I leaned in further, my eyes widening.

“My name is Sammy Pan. You can call me Sammy though. May I give you a name?” I asked eagerly. She smiled again, and nodded. I sat up, appraising her from a slight distance. I took in her golden appearance, her innocent glow and beauty.

She looked down, a small blush creeping on her cheeks as my eyes briefly paused on her chest, thankfully covered up by her shining hair. I felt my cheeks grow hot, but I recovered quickly, a smile on my face. I leaned back down, my heart quickening at how close we were.

“Angel. Your name shall be Angel.” I whispered, my eyes boaring inter hers. She smiled and slowly leaned in further.

I wanted so much to kiss her, to taste her lips on mine, but a hiss stopped that from happening. Angel whipped around, hissing protectively at what ever was behind her. Three angry looking mermaids were there, glaring at Angel and me.

The one in the middle looked at Angel then at me, and clicked in their mer-language. Angel looked at me sadly and then shook her head defiantly at the mermaid.

The mermaid hissed again, and clicked fiercely. Angel cowered back and whimpered. Her eyes flicked to mine again, though they were now filled with regret. She said nothing, slowly raising one of her small hands closer to mine. She had no claws or webbed fingers like I was told most mermaids do, but her hands were rather ordinary, nothing horrid about them at all.

Her fingers clasped around my hand, surprising me with how soft and warm it was, only dampened by the water it came out of. I knew what was coming next, she was going to drown me, but I didn't care. I was dead to everything except her eyes.

And then she pulled away from me, her head shaking as she put a large distance between us. She looked from the mermaids back to me, and then back to the mermaids, he eyes glistening with what seemed to be tears.

The mermaids glared and swam towards me. Angel watched with a horror struck expression, and I couldn't rip my gaze from her eyes. I wasn't even registering the slimy hands clamping around my wrists, or the fact that I was being pulled in the water.

I only broke my eyes from hers when I was submerged in water, sputtering and coughing for air. Blackness curled around my vision, the last thing I saw was a flash of gold.

###########*#############*##############*##########

A/N: Sequel time? I think yes.

As you can see, there's gonna be some romance going on here, along with some suspense, and darkness. So don't think this is JUST a romance, though it probably mostly will be, but there's gonna be some dark chiz going on here...

Hold on to your teddy bear kiddies, you're in for a ride.

If you read the description, it'll make sense. ;)

So yes, tell me what you think!!!!! Did you miss my Peter Pan???? The first chapter is practically ready, all you need to do is....tell me if you want it ;)

*grins evilly while dangling carrot infront of your face*

Until next time, my little hooligans.

SPECIAL WORD: Glove.