*Chapter 3

*Chapter 3

Ok this might seem a bit confusing but this happens AFTER the next chapter. I already uploaded the next chapter but I thought this chapter fits in better here. Get it? Got it? Good so let’s begin... OK I lied, I have one more thing to say. This is my last upload before I leave to tackle my IB exams :(. To make up for how confusing things are at the minute I have a nice surprise :), now we can begin. Enjoy :)

**Word of the day: Tryst**

Niyah’s POV

Arrgh. Why did I agree to this? I thought to myself. I’m not the dating type of girl. In fact I don’t think I’ve ever had a guy show interest in me. I don’t even know if I actually like Matthew. OK he’s like amazingly hot but so what? Oh what the hell, who am I kidding? I freaking like him but I’m scared, what if he just thinks that I’m some weirdo? I am some weirdo so it wouldn’t surprise me. In fact I probably shouldn’t go- but then Mum will not stop going on about it!

 At the moment I feel like I have absolutely nothing to wear tonight. I’ve turned my room upside down and it looks like world war three has just happened, all because I’m trying to find something to wear. It looks like a bombsite. Why haven’t you got a friend helping you? You might ask. Well that’s a simple question for me to answer, where I used to live in Kingsdown nobody likes me. When I say know one I literally mean that everyone hated me. I only had one friend and it’s partly OK mostly my fault that she’s in a coma right now.  As much as I didn’t intend it to happen it did, and now I have to live with the thought that it was me who told her to run back inside the burning building of our school. Every day I regret what happened.

Things got so bad for me that I couldn’t walk around town without being hounded by everyone. One day a girl that I didn’t even know came and spat at me. Now, under normal circumstances spiting is a disgusting habit but the fact that she physically made the effort to spit at me annoyed me. My Dad had to pull me away from her before I did any serious damage. I guess that didn’t help my case of me being a nice, rational person. Before people heard about what happened to Nicki, they kept away from me because I was ‘weird’. I’m not afraid to speak my mind and be an individual. I didn’t dress like the other girls, talk like them or even generally communicate with them. I certainly don’t waste my time with rubbish like X factor, I’d much rather watch Inbetweeners or Big Bang Theory. I also like all the old stuff like Keeping up Appearances. There was even a period when I liked Kpop but even that became to mainstream for me...

**********************************************************************************

Whilst I was thinking about my old life, I completely forgot that I needed to get ready for my date. I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn’t hear my Mum come into my room

“Niyah!” Mum called “are you ready?” she asked

“No, I don’t have anything to wear” I moaned

“Niyah, he’ll be here soon, just get something on”

“Do you think he’ll mind what I’m wearing now?” I asked

“What’re you wearing?” she replied

 “Um, it’s hard to describe” I muttered

My mum then ‘looked’ at what I was wearing for herself. The room was silent, all you could hear was the sound of our breathing. Then she suddenly exclaimed loudly;

“Niyah, you’re not wearing anything”

“Well done mum, and you’re still kind of touching my breasts by the way” I retorted