Formaldehyde

This is the first chapter of our story. So lets just get a few things straight:

1) This is a story written by 3 people (Emily, Lilith and Helen)

2) Each chapter is written in a different point of view.

3) Each point of view is written by a different person.

4) We have a facebook page! (YAY!) https://www.facebook.com/AbnormalityWriting

5) We each have our own wattpad pages :)

6) Votes, comments and fans are NOT necessary, just appreciated. We won't force you so only do it if you want to!

7) Like our fb page (see number 4)

8) This chapter was written by Lilith (her account is the one this is dedicated to!)

9) That is all! :D

10) STOP READING THESE POINTS AND START READING THE FLIPPING STORY!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melanie's Point Of View:

I was sitting on the roof of our London flat, watching the sun rise among the pink sky. The wind was blowing through my hair as I listened to the morning call of the birds. It was only six thirty in the morning and there were already people starting their day. I climbed down from the roof in to my room; it was a bed, chest of draws, posters of anime and bands, book shelves in the corner filled with all kinds of books and manga. I got changed in to black converse, neon green skinny jeans and a plain black hoodie. After getting changed, I decided to go down stairs for breakfast. When I walked in to the kitchen I saw Nick and Kathy. "Mornin' Kick, Kat" I greeted. 

"Hmm..." Nick said with a mouth full of toast. 

"Mornin' Mel." Kat said while sipping some of her coffee. I made myself a cup of coffee and some toast and sat on the table. 'I wonder what would happen if I ran a test to see if i can make zombies..hmm' After that thought I took a big bite of my toast, you could taste the melted butter. When I finished my breakfast I went down stairs to the basement to my lab to try some...experiments. I mixed some things in to a test tube and I put a drop of the last ingredients in when Nick came down stairs to see what I was doing. Just at that moment the drop of mercury got in to the test tube and turned Nick's hair green. I started laughing "N-nick, y-your h-h-hair is g-g-green!!" I said in between laughs. "WHAT!?" Nick yelled. I looked at the time and thought 'Kick's going to be late' I thought. Then Nick looked at the clock "Crap, I'm going to be late!" Nick yelled. "You're seriously going with that hair?" I asked with my eye brow raised. I thought about the time I turned Kat's hair pink, Mum died it black again. I was a bit sad, her hair looked awesome, I miss Mum. He just looked at me and ran up the stairs... I was in the house on my own Nick had gone to college and Kathy had gone to work, I was trying to clean my lab when the door bell rung. I shot up the stairs and opened the door. My best friend Matt, he had short sandy hair and ocean blue eyes. "Hey Matty, come in" I welcomed him in, we walked in to the kitchen and he sat on one of the chairs. "You want anything?" I asked. "Umm...do you have coffee?" he questioned "I think so" I walked to the cupboard and looked for the coffee, there was no coffee. "Sorry we're out" I said. "Hey, you wanna go to subway for a coffee and sub?" "Yea ok" a few minutes later we were drinking coffee and eating a sub, I had Italian B.M.T and Matt had Meatball Marinara. While we were eating I thought  'On my way back home I should buy coffee'. We finished our coffee and said our good byes and I headed home.