STOP! In The Name Of Love

Thank you Rafa for getting wattpad! Here's your story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was only one boy and one girl. Perfect. For eachother. For the school. They were the perfect couple. The perfect soccer captain and the perfect cheerleading captain. They were starting their Senior year in Faremore highschool.

Rafael POV

I ran my hands through my beautiful golden hair, or as some people would describe it. As the captian of the soccer team, I was the most popular boy in school. I was the guy everyone wanted to say "Hi" too. The guy everyone wanted me to know. I was the guy that girls tripped in the hallway at the sight of me. I was the golden boy. The perfect guy.

One day when I was walking through the halls hand in hand with my girlfriend, the hottest girl in school, a kid from my class fell on her backpack trying to wave at me. As usual I nodded my head to her and if she wasn't on the ground already she probably would of fainted. Not that I can blame her, I was the best soccer player in the high school league and the hottest boy in our school.

Okay back to soccer. Our team has only lost ONCE to our rival school, Sandy hills. That was the day when I became Jennifer's boyfriend. I was concentrating on that not the game. We lost to them, they were good but not as good as our team but they were still our rival school.

Jennifer. Jennifer Delwart was the hottest girl in our school. The boys were all over her. When we got together people were not surprised. We were the PERFECT couple. It was Rafael Lawrence and Jennifer Delwart the rulers of the school.

****

"Rafeal Lawrence! If you don't get up I swear NO parties for the rest of the year!" my mom shouted from the kitchen. What no parties on my Senior year, no way!!!!!

"I'll get up Mom!" I shouted back and pulled the covers off my bed. I yawned and my puppy Maxwell (lol @maxwjb123) jumped on me and licked my face with his cute little puppy tongue. "Hi boy" I said petting his fur.

"Woof" he said and I walked to the kitchen after putting on some jeans and a shirt.

"Good morning honey! Ready for school? Hi boy!" my mom said petting Maxwell and flipping a pancake.

"Yes I'm ready mom" I sighed as I filled Maxwells food bowl up.

"That's good" my mom said and put a plate full of food in front of me.

"Wow, it looks good, Thanks mom" I told her as I started to stuff food in my mouth.

"Your welcome Sweetie. After your done say good bye to your father and start walking to school" she said as she glanced at the clock.

"Okay thanks mom!" I said and went to say goodbye to my dad. "Bye dad"

"Bye son" he said looking up from his computer, I opened the door and walked down the steps. After I walked a block down from my house I pulled out my phone and texted my best bro, John.

R:Dude come on

J:Damn, I'm coming

R:I'm at the corner

J:I see you

John pulled up and parked in front of me. "Dude thanks for the ride" I said and got in the car.

"No problem man" he replied and flipped his brown hair out of his eyes. He pulled up in the front of Faremore and parked his car in one of the parking spaces.

"Dude you want to come to my house after soccer?" I asked him. Everyone loved going to my house. My house was three floors. It had a swimming pool a party room, many guest rooms and my favorite a game room with everything in it.

"Of course! When have a ever turned down such a awesome offer" he said and we walked inside.

"Hey Babe" I said as Jennifer walked up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. She laughed and put her hand in my hand. Jennifer might be popular but she was nice and awful at the same time.

"Out of our way nerd" she snapped at a freshman blocking our path. See she can be bitchy too. I opened my locker and put my books in my backpack.

"Dude, hurry up!" John said and I got up and we walked to class.

"Good Morning students, I will not tolerate rudeness in my class" the teacher said and glared at John and I. Wow, just choose to blame us.

"I will not tolerate rudeness in my class" mocked John and Our friend Jacob snickered.

"Hey Rafa!" Jacob said as I sat in-between John and Jacob. Our gang was actually pretty large, we had a lot of good soccer players on our team. They were all good because only the BEST got on our team. Because. Please this was highschool soccer. Nobody wanted a baby on our team. I felt something hit my back. I casually dropped my pencil and picked up the note that was on the ground. It was in Jennifers curly handwriting I was about to open it when I was inturrupted by a loud voice that said

"Lawrence! Don't expect me to fall for that pencil trick that is so elementary school. You just throw the pencil across the room and go get it and chat with your friends" said the teacher said and pretended to throw his pencil across the room. I didn't even blush I was that cool.

"Sorry, just getting my pencil" I said strongly.

"Uh huh" he mocked.

After class was over we went to lunch. "Hey Rafa" said Jennifer coming over to me and giving me a kiss.

"Hey Babe" I said sweeping my hair out of my face and she kissed me again.

"Ewww, guys get a room" Caitlyn one of our friends said. We blushed at that comment.

"Sorry" Jennifer said and put her hand in my hand. It was PERFECT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiiiii!!

I made this story to make it up to one of my friends. He wanted me to make a story how he was the perfect and hottest boy in the school boyfriend to the hottest girl in the school. It's not the best story. I'm posting this because he FINALLY got wattpad. Just letting you know this story took me three hours to write. (So Your Welcome Rafa)

This story is 100% fake.

Vote/Comment

<3ANJILLINA