Chapter 13

Hello Lovelies!

I know I'm using dreamerforever96's account, but it's not her! I'm rosesandorchids, her editor, and she's unable to use the computer right now, so I'm updating it for her!

Here's to hoping that you guys will enjoy the next chapter! xx; R

PS(Dedicating this chapter to one of the most dedicated readers we have ever met: iownelephants. Girl, your comments make our day! :D But please don't steal my editing job from me! :P hahh!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was missing again. Archer had not turned up for all the other subsequent lessons throughout the day, and somehow, that just made me even more nervous than I usually would.

Not like I cared.

Okay, fine, I did.

He had vanished into thin air like David Copperfield.

So he’s a magician?

Maybe that explains the I-can’t-think-rationally-and-talk-while-you-look-at-me syndrome that I had been suffering from since the day I met him and the fact that I was formulating a hundred different explanations in my head for not picking up his calls or replying to his texts, perfectly.

I was taking a shower.

For two days. Right.

My mother confiscated my phone.

The same mother who doesn’t even know you went out on a date and who’s probably attending an international conference in England. Or was it Japan?

My dog swallowed my phone.

You don’t even own a freaking dog.

I felt like slapping myself. Each fake excuse sounded crazier than the other. To add to my distress, Vic kept texting me during the lessons and my heart kept sinking after reading each text.

So what are you going to say to him? xx

IDK, Vic. I’m trying to figure out what to say. Help, please?

I have a suggestion: don't talk, just start a make out. Like, start kissing him like never before. It will make things less awkward between you two since the sexual tension is so thick, a knife could cut into it. ;)

No, thanks, I'll leave that job to you. -.- And it’s not!

Really?  I don't mind at all. Tell me the day, time and place and I'll be there ;) BTW: IS TOO.

VICTORIA ESTELLE REED, WOULD YOU BE SERIOUS? (IS NOT)

ANGELA COSETTE WILDE, I AM BEING SERIOUS.I'LL KISS THOSE LIPS ANY DAY. XX (IS TOO.)

Oh, really? You can have him. (Is not.)

HAHAHA. Jokes aside, Ang, I really think you should tell him the truth. xx

My heart was sinking like the Titanic had when it hit the iceberg.

What truth? 0.o

About how you really feel, stupid girl.

Oh, that.

OH GOD NOT THAT.

ANYTHING BUT THAT.

I did not catch a single thing my teachers were going about in class; everything was just a jumbled up mess. Before I knew it, the last bell rang, and everyone left the class immediately, overjoyed that the torture was finally over. But for me, it had just begun, and I watched as the last of my classmates trailed out with the teacher. I packed my bag slowly, while stealing occasional glances at the clock.