Chapter 16

Angela

“Bye, baby. I'll be looking forward to tonight." Gisele whispered seductively—to me, it sounded overly sweet and was completely nauseating—in Archer's ear before sashaying to her table at the back of the class, making sure everyone’s eyes were on the hem of her skirt, which was, as usual, halfway up her ass.

Seriously, Gisele was acting as if they were married or something. Every minute I saw Archer, she made sure she was by his side. Well, maybe not so much besides him than all over him. I found it quite amusing how she looked like she was eating him alive, to be honest.

The news of their relationship had spread like wildfire, not that it was any surprise. I mean, the hot new guy and the slut queen? That’s gourmet food to any gossip.

It was getting rather old and annoying, though, to see and hear the entire world gape and gasp at the newest ‘it’ couple. It had been two weeks since Lover boy and Bitch face decided to hook up. He gave her a small smile before turning towards me.

I groaned. I already had to sit with him during lessons and pretend that I was blatantly ignoring the pink love notes written to “Archiepoo” and the kissing slob fest before lessons. It made me feel like my stomach was going to evict my breakfast from my stomach.

Hadn’t the world already punished me enough by giving me a front row ticket to this puke-fest? Now I actually had to talk to Lover Boy himself?

God save me.

"She's amazing."He mumbled, his eyes glazed over dreamily while his mouth curled up in a goofy grin.

Archer Harrison did not just say that to my face. The ancient pen in my hand looked like it was going to break any time soon from all the pressure I had been applying to it. Gisele was nothing but a pain in the ass, stuck up bitch who for no apparent reason despised my entire existence. And Archer here was singing fucking praises about her, to me. It was like God praising the devil in front of one of his angels.

This had got to be a joke.

"Oh yeah. Gisele is certainly something." I muttered.

A stupid whore.

A lying slut.

A cheap, despicable hoe.

Bitch of the month. No, of forever.

Cheap.
A person that I would gladly kill as a favour to the earth and beyond.

Uh, Lucifer called, he wants his best slave back now. Yeah, that Gisele girl.

"You don't like her, do you?" He was trying to keep a straight face. But guess what, it wasn't freaking working. His mouth curled up into a smirk as his green eyes became more focused. I glared at him disbelievingly. His eyebrow was raised, and I took that as my hint to talk.

Which I very willingly did.

 "Oh no, how did you get that idea? No, no, of course not! I love Gisele. What's there not to love about our favourite cheerleader?”

“Everything about her is perfect. From the make-up that looks like it belonged to Chuckie the clown caked on her face and to her skirt—oh sorry, did I say skirt? I meant hankerchief—that barely covers her ass.  I’m not a prude, but who on earth would wear that to school other than her? So, yeah, now that we’ve established that her appearance is the epitome of perfection, let’s talk about her personality? It's flawless. So flawless that she likes to pick on people she doesn't like on a regular basis. She likes reinforce the fact that she is above everyone. What more can you ask for from a girl?"

"Ouch, Ang." He drew away from me as if I had physically attacked him, but the foxy smile on his face was telling me that he was clearly enjoying me squirm in disgust.

Ouch? He says ouch? What kind of reaction is that? Then,again,he was the guy who got over me in I don't know, a day before parading the campus with that leech stuck on his arm. I wouldn't be surprised if he stopped talking to me in days for the sake of his new found girlfriend.

“Just tell me one thing. Why don’t you like her?”

Why? Honestly, he’s asking me why? Ha!

"In freshman year, she took almost every opportunity to embarrass me. Up till today, I don't even know what I did to offend her. It was as if I became her public enemy number one overnight."

" What did she do?"

"I said she tried. But her brain is far too delicate and minute to actually think of a good plan. So every time she tried to do something, she went down faster than you could say stupid hoe." I retorted with a huge smile plastered on my face.

Yeah, sure, I know what you’re thinking, there were some rare times that she managed to get away with her devious schemes, but please, I wasn't going to disclose that to him. The last thing I needed was to relive some of the most horrifying times of my already pathetic life.
He laughed, his eyes lighting up instantaneously.

Oh, shit. I knew that look.

"She's not that bad, Ang. Sure, there may have been some misunderstanding of some sort. These kind of things happen. Once you get to know her, she can be pretty awesome."

As much as I think he's hot and his eyes are gorgeous, he deserved to get a steel chair thrown at his face. Or a heel in his head. Or maybe a brain transplant. But I digress.

"Dude, have you not been listening to whatever I've been saying for the last 5 minutes?"

"I hear you loud and clear. I honestly do think that she's become much more mature since you had that little argument. In fact, you and Vic should join us for a movie later."

Someone, get a brick so that I can break his face. Two weeks with that moron and he's already lost half his brain cells.

Which part of we hate each other with a burning passion does this boy not get?

"No way."

"Come on, Ang, just once, please, for me. A movie with Gisele is not going to give you a one way ticket to hell, unlike what you may believe. You may end up enjoying yourself, you know. Gisele is a girl who knows how to have a good time. (Um… yeah. I’m pretty sure she does. Just not my kind of fun.) It may even help you guys clear up the misunderstanding between the both of you. Who knows, you guys may even become friends."

Friends? In which lifetime will Gisele and I be considered friends?

Obviously, being completely brainless is contagious.

He gave me a heartbreaking smile in an attempt to make me crack.

Goddamn it, because it was working like a charm.

"I have to ask Vic first."My plan was to not even squeal a word about this to her—knowing Victoria, she would come with cameras to take pictures of the “hottest couple” and upload it everywhere.

On the other hand, the only other person who hated Gisele more than me was her…

"She'll say yes. We'll meet you guys at 7 at the promenade."

"I haven't even confirmed with Vic yet so what makes you so sure that we'll turn up? In fact," I added, slightly more confident, “Vic and I are fierce competitors in the “We loathe Gisele McSluttywhore” club.”

"Trust me, Ang. You'll be there. Or I will come and pick you up myself. As for Vic, I'm sure she'll be fine with it."

If there was something I was certain of, it was that Archer had something up his sleeve.

His sneaky smirk only proved it.

And I'll find out what it is soon enough.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

WE'RE BACK,BITCHES.

IT'S OVER.MY EXAMS ARE OVER.

You guys can expect really regular updates from now on.

You know you love me;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Editors note:

AND WE'RE BACK! 

I've missed you guys.
Kaykay I love you wheeee~

Also, Gisele is a skanky whore, pass it on. <3

With love from the editor.