Chapter 6- Stay Out

Chapter 6- Stay Out

Ice cream, check. Food, check. Candy, check. Movies, check. Pillows, check. Blankets, check. More junk food, check... What else is missing?

BANG! CRASH! POP!

That's what's missing...

I slapped a hand over my face and dragging it down lazily. Damn boys need to get out of my house! Running down the back stair case that entered the kitchen the fastest, I found the four boys storming the kitchen making a mess that I knew I was defiantly not going to clean up.

"What the hell is going on?! You’re supposed to be out of the house in the next twenty minutes!" I scream with my hands waving around in the air.

"Well......"Brody exaggerated. His face showed as if he was thinking about something, tapping his chin in a thought process.

"No, no, no. You’re not thinking about this. You’re leaving and going out to the party you were invited to. The twins are hanging out with their new friends, and Nathan is going with you, and Parker... Where's Parker?"

As if on Que. a loud piercing squeal echoed the house with a running Parker coming our way. Laughing hysterically he ran around the island with a big bag of Skittles in his hand like he was sugar high.

My eyes bugged out of my head and my mouth dropped open, so surprised that this could actually happen to a kid. Finally he stopped running and started jumping.

"CANDY!!!! AAAAAHHHH!!"

"Oh...no. God have mercy on me." I whispered and begged looking up at the white high ceiling.

"You’re screwed now." Someone commented as I stared at Parker running to the living room. Most likely to jump on the couch.

My pissed off-o-meter was now at a ten for seeing the boys in the kitchen still pigging out on my food. If this were some cartoon steam would be coming out of my ear, my face would be a red as a cardinal, with blood shot eyes.

Pissed was an understatement right now...

"Who the fuck gave Parker all that candy?! And why the fuck did you make this mess and eat all my stuff that I clearly stated to everyone that it was off limits!" I shouted in a loud whisper. If I started shouting, my voice becomes really loud and I didn’t want Parker to hear the swears.

The boys went dead quiet with depressed looks. Slowly they moved around picking the food off the floor and putting all the chips and junk in bowls. Nathan walked over to the living room trying to calm down a very very hyper Parker. Out of all people I’d thought he’d prevent this from all happening but no, I’m all so very wrong about him.

I was very shocked with these boys. It took me a good five seconds to be mad and drop a couple of f-bombs and they immediately behave? Who raised them to be so obedient? Why can’t my brothers be like this!? I wasn’t really expecting them to listen and clean up. As boys I expected them to roll their eyes, say some snarky remark and walk away and leave me to deal with the mess. Hmm, maybe them living here won’t be that much of a problem than I thought.

Turning around I heard faint footsteps coming from the main stair case. Drew and Kyle in casual clothes standing next to me watching the O'Conners clean the mess in the kitchen.

"Congratulation to whoever pissed off Brooklyn to make her swear. Guys got balls." Drew mentioned grabbing a soda from the island that I left out.

"Eh eh eh." I tisked wagging a finger in disapproval. He did it anyways grabbing a spare from the fridge. Why he couldn't just take the one from the fridge, I don't know but I bet it was just to see if he could piss me off even more. And to piss me off to a point where I swear, that’s when you should be scared for your wellbeing.