Finale.

Nate blushes like crazy and I knew I wasn't any better smiling ear from ear. I was literally smiling so hard my jaws began to hurt.

"It's okay Nathaniel." I say looking into his eyes his body shiver and his face becomes serious.

"I love when you say my full name," he says brushing a piece of untamed yet tamed piece of my fro behind my ear, "I really love it."

My mouth drops to an O shape picking up what the true meaning behind his statement. He kisses my cheek, "I'll be right back okay?"

"Okay Nathaniel." I say winking at him he chuckles then walks away. I feel somebody roughly snatch my arm turning me around.

"I thought I told you to stay from him princess." Logan growled at me.

"Tuh boy please you can't tell me what to do," I say folding my arms and leaning on my hips, "I am a proud bla-"

This man picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Would you kindly mind putting me down."

He doesn't respond.

"Dude! I know you hear me!" I say he only grunts and smacks my ass literally making me jump. I saw Tony smirking at us as we walked past him. This dude always thinks something funny he needs to come save me from this crazy ass nigga.

Logan kick opens some door and throws me down on a bed. I prop myself up on my elbows and see him lock the door. Oh hell no. I jump up from the bed.

"Logan unlock that door." I say trying to get around him. He only responds with a dark chuckle and pushing me back on the bed. He climbs on top of me and sucks on my bottom lip.

"You want me to fuck you huh?" He says kissing down my neck and down to my collar bone. He moves his hands up my shirt and rubs my sides up to my breast.

"I-I don't." I say finding it hard to breathe with this sexy man kissing and grinding and rubbing all up on me. I feel him getting hard against my leg he was so huge.

"Mmm I think you do baby." He says sliding up my dress I gasped trying to cover myself.

He grabs my arms and pins them above my head. "No no no baby. Don't hide from me." He then pulls down my dress completely in one swift movement making me grow a little nervous.

"Take my pants off." He says to me.

"What?" I say I now noticed every thing is off of him including his shirt and when I looked at his amazing chest I gulped trying to keep myself from moaning.

"Take them off Sydney." My body shivered as he said my full name. I shook my head.

"Fine. The hard way it is." He snatches my body towards the end of the bed and holds on my arms in place. I tried to push him away knowing he was about to try to shove his whole dick in me.

"Be still baby. You are getting this dick right here and right now." He says looking me in the eyes. My whole body shook. He slides his pants down and his dick popped up looking like the biggest most terrifying thing I've ever seen. I tried to sit up. But he pulls me back down. He began kissing me slowly down the valley between my breast down to my stomach. I felt myself getting wetter and wetter as he got closer to my pussy. He throws my legs on his shoulder and slams into me unexpectedly. Making my back arch I dug my nails into his back.

He grunts as his entire dick invades my body.

"Oh my god." I moan out.