Drive Me Crazy.

Nathaniel is such a sweet guy. Ever since I've been at this freaking cabin I've gotten to know him in a different way. He's so innocent and he's just so adorable.

KNOCK KNOCK 

"Yes?" I say

Nate comes and brushes his hair back. "Hey um everyone is downstairs we are about to go into town for fun. Uhhh you wanna come with me?" He asks looking everywhere else except for at me. I blush. "Of course Nate. What time should I come down."

"Well everyone is already downstairs so be ready in 10 minutes I guess." He says.

I shudder at the thought of everyone being downstairs. Everyone means including Logan.

"Ok I'll be down in a few." I say to him. I throw on a simple olive green fitted dress with some white tennis shoes. I unbraid my hair letting it be free today. I walk out my room and see Nathaniel waiting for me. He blushes at me and grabs my hand leading me downstairs.

Everyone is already waiting.

"There she is!" Mrs. Benda says as we approach I could feel Logan's glare from afar. I look over to him and see him glaring at Nate and I while lighting up a cigar.

"We are going to drive in 3 separate cars who do you want ride with sweetheart." Mr. Benda's booming voice asked. I look at Nate.

"I'll -" I start.

"She's coming with me." Logan declares letting out a smoke. Nate smacks his lips and storms out the house. His parents follow behind. Tony snickers and walks out while grabbing his baby. His wife follows behind.

"Must you be so rude." I say towards this Algerian brute. He tsks throws down his cigar and steps in it.

"Like obviously I wanted to ride with Nate!" I say my anger rising as this man stays quiet and smirks as though something is funny.

He grabs me by my neck and slams me against the wall. "I don't like your tone of voice."

I roll my eyes this man has a lot of nerves. He then grabs my butt and squeeze and squeeze the other hand around my neck. He thrusts hips forward burying his dick into my stomach. I close my eyes.

"Keep it up with that smart mouth of yours and I just might shove something in it." He says thrusting even harder than the first time. I bite my lip and look in his eyes pleading for him to stop. I'm sure someone will notice we haven't arrived yet. He groans and forcefully kisses my lips making my legs shake. He shoves his tongue inside of my mouth exploring every corner if it.

He then spreads my legs apart moving his hand in between my legs feeling how wet I was for him.

"You always keep my pussy drenching for daddy." He says on my lips my whole body shakes. I let out a yelp as he snatches me off the wall and throw me on the couch behind him. He darkly chuckles as he pulls me back over the arm rest of the couch. He lifts my dress and rips my panties off. I let out an unexpected moan as he run a finger down my womanhood. He licks his finger. Oh my god.

I try to sit up but he pushes me back and devours my pussy. He groans and moans in my pussy making my legs feel like jelly. "Such divine chocolate." He mumbles while twisting his tongue inside.

"Who's pussy is it?" My back arches he smacks my womanhood. "Who's!"

"AHHH YOURS!" I say. He chuckles again and began to eat me like I was his last meal. After he finished he pulled me up and I came face to face with his pants that had a huge bulge in them and a huge wet spot. I blushed. He looked down to see what I was looking at.