Family Cabin.

I walked into my place to find Chanel and Devin all snuggled up on the couch. I tried to sneak past them because I know Chanel is going to bombard me with questions about tonight and honestly I don't know how to explain Nate's cousin Logan man handling me. Like I just freaking man tonight and he think he can just grab all up on me.

I finally made it to my room and I began to undress so I can hop in the shower. While I was in the shower I thought about Logan the way he pulled my hair and the way his hands felt all over my body like gosh how is this fine specimen of a man related to Nate. Nate is just this kind gentle dude that just you want to be your first love but I'm too much for him I need a man that can handle all these curves! Ugh life is hard!!

I turned off the water then wrapped a towel around me. When I walked out my bathroom I found Chanel sitting on my bed watching tv.

"Ummm what are you doing in here ma'am." I say to her while grabbing my Shea butter and lotion to rub on my body. She grabs some of my Shea butter and rub it on her feet.

"I hope you didn't think you were slick. Tell me everything that happened and leave out no details." Chanel says to me turning her whole body towards me crossing her legs like some little kid during story time. I giggled at her.

"Okay okayyy let me get dressed first." I say going to my drawer to get a maroon lingerie set.

"Oooo sexy lady let me holla at you real quick." Chanel jokes

"Oh hush girl." I say getting in my bed under the covers. Chanel tries to pull me up.

"Oh my god get uppp!! You gotta tell me what happenedddd!!" She whined while pulling at my arm harder. I roll my eyes sitting up. I told her how much of a gentleman Nate was but she said he probably wasn't gentle in the sheets. Her nasty self always talking about sex. I also told her how adorable Tony's baby was but she rolled her eyes at that because even though she has Devin she always had a secret crush on Tony. Disgusting I know. Then I told her how Mrs. Benda invited me to go to the cabin with them even though I don't want to Chanel says I have to go to keep an eye on Tony.

"I know there is something else you aren't tell me Sydney Daniella Jones." Chanel says looking at me with stern eyes. I don't want to tell her about Logan.

"Nope. Nothing else." I lied and laid all the way back on my bed turning from her. She flopped down on my bed next to me.

"Syd if you don't tell me I will call your mom and tell her you are pregnant." She says.

"You wouldn't dare." I say she sits up and smirks raising her eyebrow. "Oh I won't huh?"

She hops out the bed and runs towards my phone resting on my dresser. She picks it up and unlocks it then does a victory dance.

"Oh my gosh I will tell you dang!" I say getting up and snatching my phone from her. She giggles and smacks my butt and sits on my bed.

"Chanel I swear you are gay." I say to her getting back under my covers.

"No honey I love dick in my spine." She says flipping her hair I just stare at her she is really nasty.

"Anyways there is something else I must tell you my dear." I say in a fake British accent. Chanel giggles and lifts up her pinkie.

"Please do tell darling." She mimics the accent.

I sit up straight getting all flustered thinking about how Logan wrapped his strong rough manly hands around me. Chanel studies my face smirking.