Seatmates or Soul mates

Credits to OtakuGirl13ph for the idea xD who you would know by YsaLovesCupcakes (she's awesome like that :DDD) Go read OtakuGir13phl's story in the external link >>>>

~*~*~*~

"So what if you had a seatmate who's been by your side for like twelve years? What are you going to do about it? He isn't your best friend though (much less your boyfriend)."

-Cassie Taylor and Patrick Walker were seatmates for as long as the high school students of Maryville Academy can remember. Nothing EVER did come between them. They infuriated, teased, annoyed, poked, [playfully] punched each other. They made each others days that much more interesting with all their antics of one upping the other.

Sadly, this was all in the past. What if Fate decided to play a little game...spice things up a bit...Would Cassie and Patrick ever remain Seatmates...or are they really...Soul mates?

~*~*~*~

Intro:

“He’s been my seatmate ever since the first grade.”

“She’s always beside me.”

“He infuriates me all the time.”

“She cracks me up every time.”

“He’s always been there for me.”

“She hasn’t really left my side.”

“He can’t be my…”

“She’ll always be my…”

“Soul mate.”

“Seatmate.”

~*~*~*~

Hi, people of Wattpad! I come in peace! << Seriously, I do. ☺

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you guys that SOME of the events in this story are based on true experiences and stuff like that. If how the way the main character speaks confuses you...that's because i sometimes type the way me and my best friends speak xDD HAHA..not kidding! I like it that way. It's more...comfortable for me.

But just so you know, the reason I'm saying this now is because I don't want to bother you guys in the story with Author Notes and stuff like that. Anyway...

Peace out! xx

-Londrs