Chapter Sixteen

9 months later...

I've been living at Sky's house for my entire pregnancy. When we went to Magcon 8 months ago, and told Nash that I was pregnant he almost fainted.

Nash has been visiting me making sure Paige and I were okay, yes I was having a baby girl and I figured out the name by asking Nash if he could play 20 questions with the boys and ask Carter if he had a baby girl what would you name it and he said Paige. and I liked the name Paige.

Paige was due a week from now but baby's never really show up on their due date... So I wasn't really worried until I felt liquid trickling down my leg. Did I just wet myself. I looked down and it wasn't yellow it was clear as day.

Nash was in the kitchen making himself lunch and Sky went out with her boyfriend so I called out for Nash.

"NASH GRIER!!" I screamed when he did not answer the first time. "What?" He asked when he reached the top of the stairs. He stared at me for a second and looked down and saw the puddle of water at my feet.

"Holy shit." He gasped. He took my hand and guided me down the stairs slowly. "Quickly Nash its coming!" I screamed at him.

He brought me to his car and laid me down in the back seat and took off to the hospital.

---------------------------

We are close to the ending of this book but there is going to be a second one.

- Savannah