Chapter Two

**Carters POV**

Yes! We have finally made it to Nashville! Zoe was really good company along the way. I don't know what I'd do If I got out next to a sleepy 50 year old who leans their head on your shoulder while they drool on you.

Zoe and I got our luggage from baggage claim and headed out to call a cab to drive us to the hotel we were staying in.

Once we got to the hotel we were directed to our rooms mine was room 556 on the fifth floor and Zoë's was 557 also on the fifth floor. I guess all the Magcon people were placed on the fifth floor, because Zoe found out her roommate was Mahogany LOX and Brittany Furlan and my roommates were Matthew and Taylor Caniff.

We also ran into Jack and Jack, Cameron and Nash who were also staying on the fifth floor.

When I was all settled in to the room Taylor hopped on my bed. "who was that hot chick?" Asked Taylor. "That was Zoë Andrews. From vine." I told him. "That was Zoe? Wow she's hotter in person!" Taylor screeched. "Im gonna go talk to her." He said leaving the room.

**Zoë's POV**

I was unpacking my bags with Brittany and Mahogany and we were chatting about the hottest Magcon guys. I voted for Carter all the way and Mahogany looked a little pissed when I mentioned Carter but she voted Cameron and Brittany voted Nash for days!

Once we were all done packing we all gathered around on Mahogany's bed since hers was in the middle and we were still going on about the boys when there was a knock on the door.

I went to go answer it.

Oh My Freaking God!

It was Taylor Caniff.

"Your Zoë right?" He asked leaning on the door frame.

"Y-yes" I stuttered. "Nice to meet you, Im Taylor, Taylor Caniff." He said in a James Bond kind of voice. I laughed and he joined in.

"Anyways, the reason I am here is to ask you if you wanted to come to the suite party going on on the tenth floor. It's for all Magcon members but don't forget to bring your badge, or else you won he able to get in." He told me. "Sure! I would love to!" I squeaked. "See you then." Taylor said and stalked off down the hall.