Chapter Eleven

Beep-Beep-Beep!

All I heard, I opened my eyes and got out of bed. I looked I'm the mirror and I was glowing. Its because earlier's events.

It was great, I loved it... And I love him.

There was a knock on the door, I was naked so I grabbed one of the robes and threw it over my body. I opened up to see Nash.

"Hey Nash." I said. "Hey, is Carter there?" He said trying not to look down at my half exposed boobs. This was a really love cut V neck robe.

"Yeah, but he's sleeping." I told him. "Okay, just tell him I need to talk to him once we get to Orlando." Said Nash. "Will do. See you Nash." I said and closed the door.

I slowly backed away from the door when Carters arms wrapped around me from behind.

"Hello." I said kissing his cheek. He stayed silent and planted multiple kisses down my neck to my collar bone.

"Sup." He simply said.

It's always awkward after sex... You never know what to say.

"Did you enjoy it?" He finally blurts while putting on some sweatpants. I nodded. This talk couldn't get any more weird.

"Me to." He said. "Your not going to shower?" I ask him as he puts on a shirt. "Nah... Ill just do it first thing when we get to Orlando." He says. "But you just had se-" "Nobody else knows that... Except for you and I." He interrupted.

"Well I'm going to." I said.

**In Orlando**

We checked into our hotel room. Just Carter and I... Alone. Nothing could be better. "Oh yeah! Nash wanted to talk to you." I told Carter. "I'll be back then." He told me leaving the room.

**Carter's POV**

I walked to Nash's room I knocked on the door a few times but nobody answered. I checked to see if it was opened and it was so I let myself in. I saw Mahogany and Nash making out on the bed. Okayyyy then.

"And you call Zoë a slut?" I say. They break their kiss and Mahogany looks at me. "Nice that you could join us Carter." Says Nash leaving the room, just Mahogany and I.

Nash locked the door. I was locked in a room with a girl who is obsessed with me.

Mahogany pounced on me like a cat. I always enjoyed her sex because it was playful and fun... But I'm not enjoying now that I have Zoë.

Mahogany started kissing my and humping me. What?

I heard the doer twist opened and Mahogany slammed her lips into mine. I grabbed onto her hips trying to get her off of me and all I heard was a loud gasp.

**Nash's POV**

I locked Mahogany and Carter in there while I got Zoë, she was sitting on the bed unpacking. "Zoë, come with me. Carter says he needs you." I lied. I sort of felt bad. This was never my idea. Mahogany forced me to. She said if you love her you wouldn't let Carter date her. So this was her idea to end their relationship.

I opened the door to reveal Mahogany and Carter Making out, Carters hands on Mahogany's hips and her dry humping Carter.

Zoë gasped in horror as her boyfriend made out with another girl. "How could you." Zoë cried. "Right after I have you everything! You do this!!" She grabbed onto my jacket and cries into it. I give her a reassuring hug.

"She came onto me! I was trying to get her off trust me Zo I would never do this to you." Carter was in the break of tears, but he kept blinking them back. Carter slowly attempted to touch Zoë's shoulder but she jerked away. "Don't touch me." She said. Taking me with her to her bedroom.