Chapter Fifteen

"Okay, bye." I hung up the phone. I spent the last half an hour explaining to Sky what happened in Nashville and in Orlando. She was really surprised to hear what I had to say and she just told me to stay strong until it was time to tell my parents. I broke down into more tears when she mentioned my parents.

They would be grandparents. They don't want that know. My mom is going to be pissed and my dad will probably want to hunt down carter and kill him.

I sat on my bed and thought for a moment. If I stay completely out of contact with Carter he will never know about the baby and everything will be okay, but the thing is. The baby will never have a dad. And I don't want to put it through that. Maybe I will find a boyfriend that won't mind having a baby around.

Ya ill do that.
But first, let me tell my parents.

I walked down the hallway towards my parents room. The both looked at me with weird eyes and my mom looked down at my stomach, I know I had a bit of a bump but it just looks like I've been eating too much McDonalds at the moment.

"Mom, Dad. I'm pregnant." I tell them. My mothers eyes go wide and my father stays still no movement or emotion.

"By who?" my mom asks in a still voice. "This guy I met at Magcon, his name is Carter." I explained. "How old is he?" Asked my dad. "he's 17 but a few months older than me."

"Get out of my house." My mother said. "What?" This couldn't be happening. "Get out. I will never be proud out happy that you are bringing a child into this world at the age of 17 so get the hell out Zoë you heard me."

I ran out if my parents room and got a duffle bag from the garage. I stuffed more clothes than ever into it and then. Brought out my suitcase. I stuffed everything from my closest in there. then I got my beauty bag and put things like my curler, straightener, makeup, and other things I got my coat, Phone and charger my Mac book and I carried all my stuff out of my used to be home.

I called Sky to see if she could pick me up and she was there in about 3 minutes. "What happened here?" She motioned to my ruined makeup, mascara and everything on my face due to tears. "I've been crying." I said.

"I can tell." Sky laughed. "This isn't funny, Sky!" I yelled. "I know, you can stay at my place until you find somewhere else to go." She said kindly. "Thank You." I simply told her. "Can we go to McDonalds? I need ice cream." I told her.

"Pregnancy Cravings kicking in?" She asked. "No... Ice cream just cheers my up when I'm sad." I said. "She drove her car to McDonalds and we went inside. "You know... The Magcon boys are coming to Cali tomorrow." She said. "Ya, so?" I asked her. "Well I sort of got us tickets." She beamed. "What?" I almost spit out my ice cream.

"It would be the perfect time to tell Carter!" She said."Im not telling him until he or she is born!" I whisper shouted.

"You might as well just tell him now, instead of waiting. Cut to the chase..." She said.

Cut to the chase.

The phrase kept ringing in my head.

"I'm not going." I told her.

"Well I am and if you don't tell him, I will." Sky said pulling her blonde hair to one side.

"Ill come, but I'm only telling Nash." I said. "Why? He's not the dad." Sky said eating a French Fry.

"I know, but I just don't feel comfortable telling Carter right now. I will tell him when he or she is born." I say taking another scoop of ice cream into my mouth.

"Your going to tell him 9 months from now, when Magcon will be over and done with and he will be at home, enjoying his normal life again?" Sky asked. "Im only telling Nash and that's final." I said biting down on the spoon.